Page 1 of 2
Isn't it a pity?
Now, isn't it a shame?
How we break each other's hearts,
And cause each other pain...

"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it." - John Lennon
David Speer, on Twitter, said: “Oh well no rapture. Just as well. New Zealand didn’t need that right now. Another delay to the filming of The Hobbit would’ve been terrible.”

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
i am also pretty happy the world didn't end, i made cookies and haven't had a chance to eat any of them yet.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
What is all this Randy Savage stuff? It's making me lol.
Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
And the award for most surprising thing ever goes to...
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
the world isnt going to randomly end. when it does, if life is still here, we will know a good time in advance, and itl be from an asteroid
Quote by Kriegherz

umm... he... kind of... died...
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Twitter users were disappointed by the absence of armageddon.

This made me lol heartily.

So the rapture's been delayed 'til October 21 eh?
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
the world isnt going to randomly end. when it does, if life is still here, we will know a good time in advance, and itl be from an asteroid

Oh really? I'm curious as to how you know this, Nostradamus. Stephen Hawking even thinks we'll kill eachother long before any asteroid will get us.

Honestly, I see end of the world as the end of civilization as we know it, and that's gonna come from economic reasons before anything else.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Kriegherz

Cause Randy Savage just died the other day, and it's just a joke saying Randy saved us.

(Invalid img)
Quote by theogonia777
umm... he... kind of... died...

What the...How did I never hear this
Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
Quote by Kriegherz

He died for our sins and stopped Jesus from destroying the world

Oh, ninja'd
Quote by Masamune
If there are infinite parallel universes and every possible alternate history happens somewhere then the rapture happened in at least one universe.

Unless of course the rapture falls outside the realm of possibilities for those universes' laws of physics. But with infinite alternate universes comes infinite alternate laws of physics...
last.fm
"the waves have now a redder glow..."
That was a pretty funny article.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Kriegherz

Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by RiffYourFaceOff
Unless of course the rapture falls outside the realm of possibilities for those universes' laws of physics. But with infinite alternate universes comes infinite alternate laws of physics...

Word

Thank God.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by OldRocker
Oh brother. Do people really want the world to end?

I want to see whats in the 'afterlife' if there hell or heaven etc etc bla.

What would it matter if the world did 'end'?
Quote by institutions
I'm just waiting for that guys excuse on why the Rapture didn't occur :P

'...oh, what, you thought i said the world was going to end? ahahaauahhhaijajajjajajajikojaoh no, man! when i said jesus was going to come, i was speaking sexually. if you know what i mean jaja!'
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by RiffYourFaceOff
Not only does it fall outside the realm of possibilities, it also falls outside of what the Bible really teaches. Nowhere in the Bible does it say we are going to Heaven, I dare anyone to find a single scripture that states that, in those exact words. What it teaches instead is the world we live in will be destroyed and will be restored to a perfect paradise, just like Heaven, and we will live happily ever after on it.
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted
No rapture? But I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.
<- The Usertitle says the truth
Quote by AllJudasPriest
Not only does it fall outside the realm of possibilities, it also falls outside of what the Bible really teaches. Nowhere in the Bible does it say we are going to Heaven, I dare anyone to find a single scripture that states that, in those exact words.

True. Even the thief crucified with Jesus was told "...today you will be with me in Paradise."
last.fm
"the waves have now a redder glow..."
Quote by Boreeas
No rapture? But I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Sorry about that. McDonald's food has that effect on me.
Quote by Masamune
Sorry about that. McDonald's food has that effect on me.

This man speaks the truth, I think this is a universal effect on humans.
Welcome to the "End of the World" Halftime break.
Let's recap the scores.

Christians: -1

Mayans: 0

It's gonna be a close one folks!
SHOOOOOPS
...is my MUSIC as good as muh shoops?

Quote by sglover34479
You know life isn't fair when people like HB are stuck posting on a guitar forum instead of rolling in bitches and cash.
Page 1 of 2