This is probably a stupid question but what is the difference between a sine chorus and triangle chorus? I honestly cannot tell the difference between them.
Sine Chorus:

Triangle Chorus:

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
bubbs;

It refers to the sweep of the chorus. A chorus works by making a copy of the signal, and slightly changing the pitch of the copy, so the waveform (sine/triangle etc) refers to the sweep of the pitch.
With a sine chorus, the pitch changes smoothly (like a sine wave). In a triangle chorus, the pitch will follow a triangle wave, meaning when it reaches its peak it turns straight away, rather than a smooth turn like a sine chorus has.
Quote by littlephil
bubbs;

It refers to the sweep of the chorus. A chorus works by making a copy of the signal, and slightly changing the pitch of the copy, so the waveform (sine/triangle etc) refers to the sweep of the pitch.
With a sine chorus, the pitch changes smoothly (like a sine wave). In a triangle chorus, the pitch will follow a triangle wave, meaning when it reaches its peak it turns straight away, rather than a smooth turn like a sine chorus has.

Thanks. I wouldn't mind having one of bubbs' triangle choruses though.....
Basically what that means in terms of sound is that a sine chorus will sound a bit smoother.