Maybe if enough people show interest in a mobile/app version of the UG forums that allows for posting on and creating threads UG will come up with one.

In my opinion at least it would increase traffic on the site because you wouldn't have to be at a desktop or on a laptop, this would in turn boost the amount of people who see the advertising, thus making UG more money.

Or, conversely, why don't UG create an app for the forums?
because in most andoid browsers the forum functions well and isn't an issue.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I personally prefer using the full site on my iphone. That really goes for any site. Why not take advantage of everything the site has to offer instead of a scaled down version?
Quote by Lemoninfluence
because in most andoid browsers the forum functions well and isn't an issue.

I know it does function however loading times can go to extremes and many android phones require side scrolling across the page to read sentences
Quote by Ma-hog!
I know it does function however loading times can go to extremes and many android phones require side scrolling across the page to read sentences

Life is so difficult
last.fm[/url}
Yea, you can't send pm's when using an iPod touch. So a mobile version would be great.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Id like it. I can't post threads from my phone. Everything else is fine though.
Obviously Fassa.
Yeah the only thing I can't do is reply to PMs. Not sure why that doesn't work. Android here.
Quote by smb
Yeah the only thing I can't do is reply to PMs. Not sure why that doesn't work. Android here.

Yea it stinks, doesnt it? Everything else works fine though.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by Ma-hog!
and many android phones require side scrolling across the page to read sentences

Or, you know, you could just tilt you phone to the side if that's even an issue...
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.