I think the knife-lighter is maybe the only truly useful one there. That was awful.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by lushacrous
I think the knife-lighter is maybe the only truly useful one there. That was awful.

this
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Anyone else reminded of Zombieland?
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Ummm. Shotguns? Damn zombies are coming sooner or later. Better be prepared.
If you can get data to your phone for news, you can get data to your phone for GPS.

Also, the smartcar doesn't get anymore mileage than a toyota corolla or civic or other economy car. I'd go with a small truck (tacoma, preferably). Stock up on gas when I can. And with a nice brush guard to plow through zombie crowds. And room in the back for whatever you need to carry.

And why a lighter-knife? I'm gonna go with a REAL lighter, and a REAL knife. That way I get quality. And my Droid Incredible is just as good as an iPhone.

I feel like this post is an advertisement.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Okay, so what are you going to do when your smart car breaks down, or there's a tree in the middle of the road? SUV or car= Drive around. Smart car= Abandon all hope? >_>
Quote by flanders_91

I feel like this post is an advertisement.

Yeah I bet tekgadg gets paid good money from all the companies he wrote about. I think journalists are supposed to disclose these things, but they never seem to do so... fishy!

Quote by SlayingDragons
Okay, so what are you going to do when your smart car breaks down, or there's a tree in the middle of the road? SUV or car= Drive around. Smart car= Abandon all hope? >_>

lol. what if your SUV breaks down? every car can have problems, not just smart cars. Aside from that, I see the author's point about using smart car for fuel efficiency, but a truck or SUV would be more useful when an apocalypse happens..

His editor probably told him to include more high-tech stuff in the article though.
im gonna be honest. i think id be better off up shit creek without a paddle then i'd at least have a decent knife and my survival kit on me.

who thought up this list why would you need a camera, a smart car wouldnt be any use without gas or off road, the knife looks like a cracker toy and where are you meant to get signal for the watch without satilites. anyone wanna come up with a better list?
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
Quote by ai4281

His editor probably told him to include more high-tech stuff in the article though.

would make sense for a journal on technology lol. but what if you find other survivors who could help you out? they don't have a ride, and your smartcar has no space left in it because you have the little bit of equipment you could carry in it. I really would prefer a truck...
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by fearofthemark
Anyone else reminded of Zombieland?

No, Zombieland held my attention for more than 3 seconds
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Quote by ai4281
lol. what if your SUV breaks down? every car can have problems, not just smart cars. Aside from that, I see the author's point about using smart car for fuel efficiency, but a truck or SUV would be more useful when an apocalypse happens..

You open that thing up, and you fix it.

Smart cars can't be fixed with the standard workman's array of tools, if I'm correct, due to the integration with computers.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at May 21, 2011,
Quote by SlayingDragons
You open that thing up, and you fix it.

Smart cars can't be fixed with the standard workman's array of tools, if I'm correct, due to the integration with computers.

Oh I see what you meant ^^ I didn't consider that aspect, but you're right. Smart car would be a bitch to fix without specialized tools & knowledge of embedded OS systems and whatnot. haha.
that list was terrible
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~