Page 1 of 3
You know that kid in class that cracks his back all the time and it sounds horrifying? Are you one of... them?

What body parts do you "crack." Like your knuckles perhaps
Yes. My knuckles, my back, my neck.

Feels good, man.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Knuckles, but really rarely. I have proven that I am completely incapable of having my back cracked.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
I crack my lower back a lot. Both on purpose and because it just happens. My hips also crack. can crack my shoulders. A couple fingers and toes crack without hurting.

I was recently trying to crack my hip to show my friend the cool noise. It wouldn't crack, so I decided to plant one foot and twist my body. That was a terrible idea. My knee's now sore and swollen. XD
I hate the feeling of cracking my own knuckles. So I kidnap people, tie them down and then crack their knuckles before releasing them with a cookie so that they don't tell anyone.

I'm sick.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Back if I can get somebody to help and do it properly. I have enough inherited back problems to compound them with something stupid that I do.
Otherwise knuckles, thumbs, and on rare occasion that it works, wrists.

Only body part I have a problem with is my ankles crack as I walk in the mornings. Makes it impossible to go anywhere quietly.
Bones I can crack:
Fingers (2 times each, 3 for each thumb)
Knuckles (twice on each)
Wrists
Ankles (can keep cracking forever...its a bad habit of mine)
Shoulders
Elbows/forearms (i'm not sure which cracks lol hard to tell)
Back (every vertebrae in my lower back, and a few more after that)
Toes
Knees
Neck (both directions)

If I think of anything else, i'll let you know.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
That's not what your mother said.

That's right. You aint the only one working with cows.

DOUBLE MOM JOKE!

Last edited by mattkendell at May 21, 2011,
dong, eyeball, and uvula.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by soundjam
Back if I can get somebody to help and do it properly. I have enough inherited back problems to compound them with something stupid that I do.
Otherwise knuckles, thumbs, and on rare occasion that it works, wrists.

Only body part I have a problem with is my ankles crack as I walk in the mornings. Makes it impossible to go anywhere quietly.

I know what you mean. My knees crack all the time from volleyball.
Knucles sometimes, neck all the time, back sometimes. It's not too great for you; I should stop that shit.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
Knuckles, wrists, neck, shoulders, back, ankles, toes. My knee sometimes cracks of it's own accord.
Quote by Acoustic_Drew
I average about probably 100 cracks an hour(mostly knuckle).

Holy shit.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Thought you should all know (those who don't already):

Medical doctor Donald Unger regularly cracked the knuckles of his left hand for fifty years while not manipulating those of his right. No arthritis or other ailments formed in either hand, and he was awarded 2009's Ig Nobel Prize in Medicine.

Problem, arthritis?
Quote by SeveralSpecies
That's not what your mother said.

That's right. You aint the only one working with cows.

DOUBLE MOM JOKE!

Quote by Acoustic_Drew
I average about probably 100 cracks an hour(mostly knuckle).

I'm the same. I crack each of my fingers 3 times each, and my thumbs twice (each joint cracks)
And for some reason, my right middle finger perpetually has that feeling that it needs to be cracked, even after I just cracked it...so I do that one maybe...4/5 times a minute.
Aside from that, wrists occasionally, shoulders and my knees whenever I kneel down.
my knuckles and my back - however my big toe and ankle on my left foot always crack!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I crack my neck, back, ankles, wrists, elbows, knuckles, and fingers fairly regularly. Feels good man.
Knuckles of all fingers and thumbs, both wrists, both ankles.
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
mostly my neck. i do quite frequently. and pretty recently i've been able to crack my jaw on some occasions. that weirds people out.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
knuckles (pulling out, pulling up, each knuckle sideways), thumbs (I can do this without touching them), upper back/scapula, mid/lower back, neck, left ankle, sometimes my arm socket
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
Neck, two different sets of knuckles, and my toes (shoes must be off). My wrists and elbows pop when I stretch too if that counts.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
I broke my arm a few years ago so there's a weird scar mass in the middle of my forearm and I can kinda "crack that" whenever I want. And my neck.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Neck, back, and knuckles every now and then. Mostly my neck and back. They always feel "off"
My God, it's full of stars!
Knuckles and neck mostly, occasionally my back too but its more difficult.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
My girl always cracks my fingers. She really seems to enjoy it but I really don't care for it lol
Yeah, my Neck, my back... lick my pussy and my crack.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
1st joint of my fingers, knuckles, both thumb joints, Two points on my wrist, Elbow, shoulder socket, neck, Ear, nose, jaw on occassion (Its really wierd), Back, knees, ankles, all toes, Big toes and second toes crack in middle joint. I can also crack my big toes and second toes repeatedly.

Helluvalot of cracking.
I crack my knuckles (Trying to avoid doing that now, though), my thumb, the second phalanx of my fingers (Trying to avoid doing this, too), my elbow, my back, my neck, my ankles and sometimes my toes.
Last edited by triface at May 22, 2011,
My neck, and ever since I broke my wrist a few years ago I can crack that reallly loudly. Also my fingers sometimes
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Page 1 of 3