Like it says i need a good movie to watch online right now.... something dramatic with action or something like the movie "Blow" you know......

Thnx for the suggestions
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
"A Serbian Film."

As someone who has seen this, I can say that for a few days afterwards you will have violent flashbacks as if you were IN the movie but afterwards, nothing will disgust you (aside from maggots on someone who's living).
if you want a drug trade oriented drama, try out Traffic
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
Dramatic with action? Mad Max, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Top Gun just to name a few off the top of my head. Never seen Blow, so I don't know what to suggest like it.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
Quote by Wisthekiller
As someone who has seen this, I can say that for a few days afterwards you will have violent flashbacks as if you were IN the movie but afterwards, nothing will disgust you (aside from maggots on someone who's living).

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Pulp Fiction
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
OK... Nopony click the youtube links above. One is pr0n art, and the other is a documentary on Intelligent Design...
Ong Bak
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by BurningStarlV
Snatch

SUCH a good movie.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Airbud
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

V for Vendetta if you're good at paying attention to somewhat complicated movies.
uhh. Phone Booth is a decent movie. Watched it yesterday and it was thrilling enough.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Brick

+1
Another excellent crime film is The Lookout, also starring Joseph Gordon Levitt.
watch the wrestler and end up bawling and make a total sissy out of yourself

or, if you're really keen on watching something that will genuinely make you go "holy ****ing shit"

John Carpenter's "The Thing"

those five minutes are just a taste of the most awesome sci fi horror fx and directing ever. 30 years later and the looks of it cant be beat, cgi looks weak next to this.
'Wrong Man' is an action/drama. A pretty good one, too.

I think it's called 'Lucky Number Slevin' in America.

It's got Josh Hartnett (spelling? Lucy Lui, Morgan Freeman and Bruce Willis in it.
Last edited by Butt Rayge at May 22, 2011,
Se7en is a good choice. It has Morgan Freeman in it.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Quote by toby3p0
Se7en is a good choice. It has Morgan Freeman in it.

We'd be safe recommending anything with Morgan Freeman in it. He's a great actor.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
Se7en is a brilliant choice.

Probably shouldn't mention Bruce Almighty though. That has Morgan Freeman in it.
Se7en is one of the best movies ever. Don't watch it right after, or right before, you eat. Some parts are a bit gross.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Run Lola Run

Quote by FaDe2bLaCk242
V for Vendetta if you're good at paying attention to somewhat complicated movies.
That's a great movie, but I don't remember it being at all complicated.
The Hurt Locker
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.