Page 1 of 6
I already did. For this exact reason.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I'm going to go shoot a brown person to celebrate!
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Zoot Allures
I'm going to unjustly invade a middle eastern country to further western imperalist interests.

Okay, this must stop now. Seriously. It's not funny anymore.
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at May 21, 2011,
Quote by Zoot Allures
I'm going to unjustly invade a middle eastern country to further western imperalist interests.

Beat ya to it, faggot!

My God, it's full of stars!
**** all the past and future snide remarks by douchebags behind a computer screen :rolleye:
Raising a glass as I type. Cheers to my fellow brothers in ALL branches of the Military
Quote by CodChick
Does Air Force count? 'cause they're more like Chair Force

As someone who knows approx 0% of what you're talking about, go sit in a corner tool
Quote by aCloudConnected
Good, we need them to protect us from the Raptors.

Chris Bosh isn't on the Raptors anymore

Why would you need someone to protect you from a D-league tier team
Quote by neidnarb11890
I'm American & what is this?

A good reason to drink!
Quote by Dreadnought
A good reason to drink!

Real men don't need a reason to drink.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
well shit, i didnt know that.

im double posting this from another thread, but ill posthumously dedicate my dinner tonight to all that have served and are currently serving us in the armed forces. i think it captures the spirit of the day quite nicely:

Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Real men don't need a reason to drink.

Ah, the wisdom of a 17 year old Internet rebel
Quote by Dreadnought

Old people are no-good at everything

Quote by Dirge Humani
I wanted to inb4 Zoot

No way. With this thread title I'm sure he was chomping at the bit to post ignorant trash before I even clicked submit
I'm 'bout to go cook me up some dinner and drink a few beers. I'll take pictures and dedicate it to the US Armed Forces because I can and it doesn't negatively impact me
Quote by Dreadnought

Yes it does. I ****ing love High Life.
Quote by Zoot Allures
If only he was glorifying war like a clever person right?

Do you only have one topic you talk about?

Why don't you actually go out and do something about the unjust world you live in instead of just spouting your stuff here all day long?
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at May 21, 2011,
Quote by Zoot Allures
If only he was glorifying war like an Olympian god or Achaean hero? And only if he were super jacked, intelligent, and sexy?

Agree 100%
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Do you only have one topic you talk about?

Why don't you actually go out and do something about the unjust world you live in instead of just spouting your stuff here all day long?

Isn't pointing out how hideous it is to glorify war 'doing something'?
Quote by Dreadnought

Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by Zoot Allures
Isn't pointing out how hideous it is to glorify war 'doing something'?

You're doing it on the internet, and everyone knows that doing something on the internet isn't actually doing something.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by Dreadnought
Agree 100%

Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
You're doing it on the internet, and everyone knows that doing something on the internet isn't actually doing something.

It is, but spewing the same exact tired shit on the same internet forum, where everyone's used to you spewing the same exact tired shit is not actually accomplishing anything. Go spread your "Gospel" elsewhere. Or don't, your choice. But you aren't accomplishing anything here.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

Yes, clearly if i type something out here then it becomes somehow less valid than if i say the same exact thing somewhere else...
Quote by trueamerican
It is, but spewing the same exact tired shit on the same internet forum, where everyone's used to you spewing the same exact tired shit is not actually accomplishing anything. Go spread your "Gospel" elsewhere. Or don't, your choice. But you aren't accomplishing anything here.

Pretty much this.
Quote by dann_blood
stuff

The likeness of me... is flawless