http://www.samsung.com/global/microsite/galaxyswifi/gs4/gs4_main.html

Samsung Galaxy S Wifi 4.0:

Display
4.0” WVGA Super Clear LCD

Dimensions
123.7 x 64.2 x 9.9 (mm)

Playing time
Audio 36Hrs / Video 5Hrs (Battery Capacity : 1,200mAh)

OS
Android 2.2 Froyo

Memory
8/16GB+ MicroSD (Up to 32GB)

Video
MPEG4, H.264, WMV, DivX/XviD (Up to HD)

Speaker
Stereo (1.3W)

Music
Music Player with SoundAliveTM/ MP3/ WMA/ WAV/ OGG/ AAC/FLAC

Camera
Front : VGA Back : 3.2M AF (With Flash)

Connectivity
Wifi(802.11 b/g/n), All Share Support, Bluetooth 3.0

Apparently it's a somewhat stripped-down Galaxy S without the 3G. No word on a US release date yet.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Lmao, are you kidding me?

What a blatant ****ing ripoff.

The best competition for the iPod series has already been around, the Zune HD, and sadly has been done away with.
My God, it's full of stars!
I can understand the similar hardware look and everything but why must they copy the user interface? There are other good ideas for UI out there.
Day man
Fighter of the Night man
Champion of the sun
You’re a master of karate and friendship…for everyone
I've heard about this a while back, and I really want it. I want to experience Android without having to buy a phone
Nope, no data plan.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Quote by metaldud536
Wait are you comparing a phone to an mp3 player?

It's not a phone, read the specs. It's basically a Galaxy S phone without the phone (just like an iPod Touch is an iPhone without the phone).
Quote by Seref
It's not a phone, read the specs. It's basically a Galaxy S phone without the phone (just like an iPod Touch is an iPhone without the phone).

It looks like a phone though. It even looks like it has a speaker on top.
Quote by metaldud536
It looks like a phone though. It even looks like it has a speaker on top.

but it can't connect to cell phone towers.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking