Hahahaha wow great cover xD Your tone doesn't very metal though. It sounds as though you're playing through a midi guitar or something lmao. What kinda gear do you use to record? Not that it sounds bad it just sounds really 8bit
Quote by Chaz-6(sic)6
Hmm...May 27th to May 20th? Either you meant 30th or you're some kind of time traveler.

Choose your steel. Be the hero or die the fool.
Just face me on this burning bridge and show me
which side you choose.

>>Listen to my metulz!<<
Quote by xlRainlx
Hahahaha wow great cover xD Your tone doesn't very metal though. It sounds as though you're playing through a midi guitar or something lmao. What kinda gear do you use to record? Not that it sounds bad it just sounds really 8bit

Haha yeah my tone is someting I'm working on. I use a Vox ad50vt mic'd with a shure sm57. The big downside is that I don't mix my tracks.

Thanks btw!
yeah id have to agree that without the drums and seeing the occasional headbang, theres not much metal about this at all. unless that was dead on what you were going for i dont think its a bad thing. i assuming you put together all the parts yourself? if so they flawless and flawlessly played as well. everything seems to be in time, all the harmonies are locked. pretty awesome overall.

ps. the outro rules too

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=27240026#post27240026
Dude, that was great, not overly "metal", but still good. I actually loved your tone, but hey.
Though please, for the love of god, stop head banging.
This is Awesome!
If you want a better mix done contact me and I'll knock you out a new mix.
Props on the sweet harmonies too.
LOL that was awesome!!! i dont have nothing to crit and the mix sounds really cool and clear to me! VG music FTW!!!

Id be really glad if you commented on my cover (specially on the mix aspect)
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1441943 (more VG music)

PS: the ending was perfect
Last edited by eltinchox at May 22, 2011,
this is the ****ing shit awesome job
Gear
- Synyster Schecter Standard
- Peavey Vyper 15

I'm currently using Cubase 5 for any recording purposes.
Quote by wozzsta
welcome to you first 100000+ view video.

Hopefully man haha