Hey guys, I have a Yamaha ERG121c black colour and I have stripped all the hardwares to put in new ones. I'll go step by step of what kind of expectations i'll be expecting and u guys can recommend me. remember, CHEAP.

Pickups:
BUDGET: MYR200 or USD$60
- Passive (Active is not really recommended, but might consider)
- BRUTAL sound for the bridge
- Clean high output neck for leads.
- Any magnets used is ok coz i plan to keep changing the pups.
Currently Looking At: TESLA AH-1, TESLA AH-2, TESLA OPUS-1, EMG HZ, EMG ALX

Bridge:
BUDGET: MYR200 or USD$60
- Black or Gold.
- Vintage Trem
- Great Sustain
Currently Looking At: GFS Wilkinson

Tuners:
BUDGET: MYR 150 or USD$50
- Black or Gold
- Locking is prefered
- As Long As It Holds Tunings.
Currently Looking At: GFS Wilkinson Tuner, Fender Tuners(USED), Kluson Tuners(USED)

Might change the neck but they are expansive in Malaysian Ringgit(MYR) conversion rate is approx 3.4

Thanks.
Wow man, if you can tell me a vintage trem that's got great sustain.......or even is under $60 bucks I will eat my non-existent hat.
Quote by LZRocker
Wow man, if you can tell me a vintage trem that's got great sustain.......or even is under $60 bucks I will eat my non-existent hat.

Not really GREAT sustain.. the best possible sustain available.. use some sense..
I've used Wilkinson tuning pegs, and I find they hold tunings well. A lot of people don't like them, but I have no complaints. Great if you're on a budget.

Did you look into cost-effective non-name brand pickups like Guitarheads or Dragonfire? I have a set of both (Dragonfire Screamers and Guitarheads Hexbucker) but I havn't tried the Guitarheads Megametal (I think that's what it's called) Basically the Screamers are Dimarzio Super Distortion clones and the Huxbuckers are PAF clones. I like them both. The only real advantage one has over the other is the Guitarheads have adjustable poles (all 12!) while Dragonfire has none.