What do you guys think about them?
Bassist/Vocalist-Visceral Violation
Mesa-Boogie Big Block 750/SWR Megoliath
Warwick Corvette
class band. October Rust and Bloody Kisses being the standouts for me anyway... I love how on 'Male Supremacy' by Carnivore, Steele stuck in a mid-section of what would essentially become the first Type O song....the crafty bastard had it planned!

There's a type O tribute in Ireland called bloody kisses, and they freakin nail the sound perfectly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuBj-gp4tS8
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
I actually listened to the Carnivore s/t the other day and thought the same thing. Had to double-check that Retaliation was in fact released after the s/t.
Seemed weird he pretty much had the Type O sound nailed on the first Carnivore album and then just abandoned it.
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
This thread please.

But for the record they are awesome, had a listen to World Coming Down for the first time in while yesterday, what an album.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link