I'm incredibly confused/stuck...

Here is what I have:
I have a Dunlop TS-1 pan tremolo with stereo outputs (mono in), and a TC Electronics Hall of Fame reverb with stereo in and out.

Now, I'm looking for a delay (preferably analog), but I've heard that the "standard" way to run the chain is with delay after tremolo. The problem I'm seeing is that the analog delay pedals I'm seeing don't have stereo inputs (although some have stereo out). I want to be able to preserve the stereo 'pan' signal through the delay. Am I stuck with getting a Digital Delay (they seem to have more stereo in/out)?

I'm not dead set on running the delay after tremolo but I would like the option of being able to do so and preserve the stereo pan.

Thanks.

Also, thoughts on delay>tremolo vs tremolo>delay?
Yeah I literally have the exact same issue.. I have THREE pedals with Mono in and Stereo Out, it's so useless :p
Sparrow Twangmaster Telecaster
G&L Legacy Stratocaster

Korg Pitchblack > Fuzz Face > Tubescreamer -> Crybaby -> Modded SD-1 -> Big Muff -> Phaser -> El Capistan -> TS-1 Tremolo/Stereo-Pan

Vox VT20+
Quote by WtrPlyr
Just because most people run their tremolo after delay doesn't mean you can't do it the other way round. Try that and see how you like it.

His problem is that the Tremolo is a Mono input, I own the same Trem, he needs a delay that has Stereo IN so he can go Trem->Delay and still be in stereo.
G&L Legacy Stratocaster

Korg Pitchblack > Fuzz Face > Tubescreamer -> Crybaby -> Modded SD-1 -> Big Muff -> Phaser -> El Capistan -> TS-1 Tremolo/Stereo-Pan

Vox VT20+
Quote by WhoDooVooDoo
His problem is that the Tremolo is a Mono input, I own the same Trem, he needs a delay that has Stereo IN so he can go Trem->Delay and still be in stereo.

Exactly. I'd love to be able to experiment and have the option of running the trem before AND after the delay while maintaining stereo.
The Eventide Timefactor has Stereo In but it's pricey.
G&L Legacy Stratocaster

Vox VT20+
Looks like it's going to be between getting a digital delay or being stuck with a mono analog delay (ie no panning with trem and delay).

Any reccomendations for a good stereo in/out digital delay? A few people I've talked to have said good things about the DD7...
Oops I forgot he wanted Analog.. I have no idea then.
G&L Legacy Stratocaster

Vox VT20+