Page 1 of 5
the picture resembles the eye of providence.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
My first thought was one of the chans having some fun.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Seref
My genitals dangle limply in disgust and annoyance.
A shape with 3 sides and 3 corners.

Quote by Butt Rayge
I do wish djent would go away already.

and this
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
It's only the most badass instrument in the history of everything.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
It's only the most badass instrument in the history of everything.

If only that were true. (In regard to the question posed by this thread. Of course they're the most badass instruments in the history of everything..)
Quote by Butt Rayge
If only that were true. (In regard to the question posed by this thread. Of course they're the most badass instruments in the history of everything..)

Triangle player always gets laid. Especially if he's a rocket at polyrhythmic triangling.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
You know, the people who usually play triangle are the classical percussionists, who are arguably the most versatile musicians on the planet. They get ALL the pussy.
Quote by SG_dave
What the hell is a djent?

It's metalcore with 8-string guitars, but idiots think it's a revolutionary new genre.
Quote by Butt Rayge

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
This soooooooooooooooooooo much.

Quote by Butt Rayge
It's metalcore with 8-string guitars, but idiots think it's a revolutionary new genre.

I don't know why everyone hates on djent so much. Even the worst, most generic djent bands are playing stuff that is rhythmically far more interesting than a lot of stuff out there. It's the complex rhythmic nature that I enjoy and what I think sets it apart from other music. And most of the bands use 7 strings, not 8 strings, from what I know.

I guess some people think it's cool to publicly love djent so some think it's cool to publicly hate djent. I don't see why people can't keep it to themselves.
My songs are all located here .
Feel free to drop by and crit a song.
Leave a link and I'll return a crit

Colossus
Last edited by frankibo at May 22, 2011,
Quote by Butt Rayge

This soooooooooooooooooooo much.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by Butt Rayge

*ahem*

THIS is not metalcore.
Quote by SG_dave
What's a meshuggah?

They're a band.
My songs are all located here .
Feel free to drop by and crit a song.
Leave a link and I'll return a crit

Colossus
Quote by CoreysMonster
*ahem*

THIS is not metalcore.

it's just chug chug chugga chug with some clean guitar over it and the same lead throughout the whole song?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
it's just chug chug chugga chug with some clean guitar over it and the same lead throughout the whole song?

Quote by Butt Rayge
You're right.

It was very boring though.

over 10k viewers say otherwise.

EDIT: wait, what was this thread about again?
Last edited by CoreysMonster at May 22, 2011,
Quote by CoreysMonster
over 10k viewers say otherwise.

yeah, cause views on youtube mean sooo much
Quote by theogonia777
yeah, cause views on youtube mean sooo much

... it means people enjoyed/hated it enough to watch it that many times?

Quote by Sora 01
Triangle.

SORA

EDIT: dude, seriously, are you ever gonna release an album or anything?
Last edited by CoreysMonster at May 22, 2011,
Quote by Butt Rayge
Quite apparentley.

Believe me when I say, this is not as terrible as you think. I ****ing despise the word, and I do like where this is going.
Quote by Tallman
Believe me when I say, this is not as terrible as you think. I ****ing despise the word, and I do like where this is going.

You've totally lost me.
Quote by CoreysMonster
... it means people enjoyed/hated it enough to watch it that many times?

SORA

EDIT: dude, seriously, are you ever gonna release an album or anything?

Heyo, Yeah man, album is in the works, currently on the vocal sessions. busy with college exams and shizzle at the moment though!
Quote by Sora 01
Heyo, Yeah man, album is in the works, currently on the vocal sessions. busy with college exams and shizzle at the moment though!

Please tell me you're not gonna go with the periphery/tesseract route and have a Eunuch sing for you.
How ****ed up would it be if you learned your ass off, are a very good classical musician with flawless theory and then you go and play a ****ing triangle.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by Henkdemachtige
How ****ed up would it be if you learned your ass off, are a very good classical musician with flawless theory and then you go and play a ****ing triangle.

As I've said before, people who play triangle are the percussionists. they also play xylophones, marimbas, timpanis and anything else you can smack with a mallet in an orchestra.

They also play tubular bells.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LEWkwvaNcs
Page 1 of 5