how is it known what the voting results are if there is no name and no place to write your race, sex, etc.? just checking for accuracy, cant find anything.

edit: approx. 95% of black population voted for obama, says cnn (probably not derived from cnn originally, idk) http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/results/polls/#USP00p1
i want to check for accuracy. how can they know race about the voters when people arent looking over your shoulder?

edit: it was derived from cnn and there are only 17,836 Respondents. while this may be relatively accurate, it probably isnt absolute... what do you think?
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Last edited by itsxsteves at May 22, 2011,
lol wut?

no seriously, what?
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
conspiracy
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
You mean, how do you know if people voted just one time? Are we talking about on this site or somewhere else? Here you can only vote once per poll.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Last edited by Ticket48 at May 22, 2011,
Quote by itsxsteves
how is it known what the voting results are if there is no name and no place to write your race, sex, etc.? just checking for accuracy, cant find anything.

edit: approx. 95% of black population voted for obama, says cnn (probably not derived from cnn originally, idk) http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/results/polls/#USP00p1
i want to check for accuracy. how can they know race about the voters when people arent looking over your shoulder?

a consensus was probably done after the voting.

either that or they have a race cam in the voting booth.

also, what dumb fuck 5% didn't vote for obizzie?
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
laid-to-waste, want to get a little bit bigger of a picture? I could hardly see it...
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.