***Link removed by emad***

For sale is this beautiful, special edition Martin DC-AURA. I have her on eBay for $2,199 but I am willing to sell this outside of eBay for the right customer.

This rare acoustic electric guitar is in great condition and has nice straight neck with perfectly low action. This guitar is an absolute joy to play and listen to! She was just professionally set up, cleaned, and polished and she'll be ready to rock as soon as you receive her!

It really looks and sounds beautiful but before purchasing the guitar, please take note of its flaws. Rest assured that I've done my absolute best to describe and photograph the few issues with this guitar:

1. On the top of the guitar towards the tail, the abalone pearl binding is missing a small chip 11/64ths of an inch long by 1/16th of an inch wide.

2. On the "player-side" of the neck, the binding above the 2nd fret has a small, circular chip in the clear coat over the paint that is 5/64ths of an inch in diameter.

3. On the "ground-side" of the neck, the binding below the 6th fret has two small chips in the clear coat over the paint. The first, smaller chip is 5/64ths of an inch wide and 3/32nds of an inch long. The second, larger chip is 9/64ths of an inch wide and 7/64ths of an inch long.

4. Just above the tail end of the pickguard is a small patch of wear and tear from strumming. This section is approximately 5/16ths of an inch wide by 7/64ths of an inch long.

5. The first and second frets have minor signs of use on the high e and b string positions.

6. The exterior of the original hardshell case has some scuffs and white marks from transporting the guitar.

7. The headstock has some very minor scratches from the ends of the strings rubbing up against it.

Aside from these marks, the guitar can be considered mint: there are no other scratches or signs of damage on the guitar. The onboard Aura works exactly as it should. She really looks and sounds beautiful and on a scale of 1 to 10, this guitar is a solid 8. Feel free to take a look at my Photobucket page to see nearly 200 high-resolution photos of this guitar: http://s1109.photobucket.com/albums/h422/GuitarsForFun/Martin%20DC%20Aura/

This guitar comes with the original hardshell case. Your guitar will be shipped in accordance with the absolute best industry standards for guitar-handling. Insured UPS Ground shipping is $55.00 to everywhere in the USA except for Alaska, Puerto Rico, and Hawaii ($15.00 extra). If you need it quicker, contact me and I'll provide you with a quote to your location. Currently, I am not set up to ship internationally. If you are outside the United States, please contact me before purchasing the guitar so I can double check availability and pricing to your location. I SHIP WITHIN ONE BUSINESS DAY OF RECEIVING PAYMENT!!

If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the guitar, I will provide you with a full refund as long as you contact me within 7 days of receiving the guitar and pay for return shipping and insurance.

If you have ANY questions, please feel free to contact me at any time! I'll do my best to get back to you by email as soon as possible!
Guitars:
Ibanez RGT 42FM
Ibanez AW20ASENT
Yamaha G-55A
Squier Stratocaster w/Scalloped Neck

Amp+FX+Lulz:
Boss GT-3
Crate GX-30M
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
t to the izzop
Guitars:
Ibanez RGT 42FM