Hey UG! I recently purchased a bass amp so that I could play both bass and guitar through it, and that means I have to sell my guitar amp because...well, because I'm a poor bastard. haha so, here's a quick spec rundown of the Classic 30 for you:

• 30 Watts
• Four EL84s and three 12AX7s
• 12 inch Blue Marvel® speaker
• 2-channel preamp
• Pre- and post-gain controls on lead channel
• Volume control on clean channel
• 3-band passive EQ (bass, middle, treble)
• Boost switch
• Reverb level control
• Effects loop
• Footswitch selectable channel switching and reverb
• External speaker capability
• Chrome-plated chassis

This was purchased new at $680CAD plus $30 for the footswitch - my asking price is $450CAD. I am willing to negotiate on that, but please be reasonable. This amp is in immaculate condition: no beer rings, no scratches, no dings, non-smoking household. It was played mostly in my room at home, having seen a few small gigs, nothing more...I've basically done you the favour of breaking in the speaker cone!

Here are a few photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tlysecki/sets/72157626655223291/

And here is the best sound sample I could find. The signal chain is as follows - guitar, patch cord, amp, into Macbook microphone. http://www.myspace.com/timlysecki/music/songs/Queen-s-Eyes-52300206 It's the solo part, which starts at about 3:00.

I think that's all I've got to say about that. If you have any questions, let me know, make an offer...as it's cash I'm after, I'm not really interested in trades...but I MIGHT be interested. I live in Southern Ontario (Canada), pick-up is preferred; I can ship it, but any shipping/insurance/duty costs are out of my hands. I won't gouge on them though.

All the best people, happy shopping!
Whereabouts in Southern Ontario do you live? Just a general area (GTA, Mississauga, Burlington e.c.t.). I've been looking for one of these, but most people are asking like $50 below list for an abused amp. Also, are you including the footswitch? $450 sounds good to me.
Acoustics:
1994 Seagull SM6
2007 Takamine G5013SVFT

Electrics:
2008 Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top (Cherryburst)
1964 Gibson Melody Maker D (DC)

Amps:
Traynor YGL-1

Pedals
MXR Distortion III (C4 Modded)
Hamilton, I'm just down the road! The road is the 403, but still...hahah and yes I'm including the footswitch. I'd be more than happy to set this up, I'll shoot you a PM with my email.
Okay peeps, unless RockinSince1993 can get back to me, this amp is still up for grabs.
If you could get me a quote on shipping to toledo ohio i may be interested depending on how much
Fender Lone Star Stratocaster
Schecter C-1 Classic
Schecter C-1 SH
Peavey VK112
Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Boss OS-2
Dunlop Crybaby Wah