I have three unused padded gig bags for sale.

• Taylor Acoustic Dreadnought padded gig bag. Came as standard with a Taylor 110 acoustic guitar - beige in colour. Storage pocket on the front. This isn't a hard-case but has a sturdy shape to it, a hybrid sort of thing. (Like this http://www.gak.co.uk/en/taylor-baby-gig-bag/34392 but for a full dreadnought) £35.

• Fender Deluxe padded Electric Guitar gig bag. Good quality, nice protective padding. Storage pocket on the front. Comes as standard with non-USA models I believe. (It's pretty much like this http://www.stringsdirect.co.uk/products/5176-fender_deluxe_electric_guitar_gig_bag_black_). £20

• Stagg Red and Black padded Electric Guitar gig bag. Lots of pockets and storage space. £20

• I also have a couple of non-padded guitar gig bags. I'll let these go for £5 each.

All three of them are very good but I only use hardcases now so I don't need them. In fact they've never really been used.

Feel free to email me at adkntpr(at)gmail(dot)com.

Because of their size I'm pretty sure postage wouldn't be worth it but let me know wherever you're from. I'm in Birmingham.
That fender bag looks really tempting...

How much would it be including postage do you think??
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
God... Havnt got a clue haha
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

I think so...
Give me a few weeks to check on funds and whatnot (by that, I mean, let mensee how much I have left over after download next week)
Quote by Spaztikko

I think so...
Cheers dude. Will do
Quote by Spaztikko

I think so...
If MickAlmighty doesn't want the fender bag, I'll come and grab it off you and replace it with fifteen English pounds.....?
Y'know what... PM me your mobile number and I'l take it.

Got a lot more than I thought I had
Quote by Spaztikko

I think so...
Ah, just been given A new case, more or less exactly the same, from a mate.

So I'l have to pass this up now. Sorry dude
Quote by Spaztikko

I think so...
I might be interested in the acoustic bag. just waiting for an email back from andertons to find out if my Dean would fit in this...

never had an acoustic before so abit of a noob when it comes to the shapes and what shape fits in what bag lol
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band