Can someone tell me what key these notes make up?

F G Gsharp B C Dsharp

and if you can be bothered, could you show me a link to the scale up and down the guitar neck, but tuned 2 steps down?
C harmonic minor. Do the rest yourself, unless you'd like me to play it for you too.
Possibly Eb major? Or D#, whichever way you wanna look at it..

I'd copy the scale, but the closest I really use to that on a regular basis is E, which I've just kind of memorised all the notes rather than knowing the scale off by heart.. Should be pretty easy to find on google or something though
PRS SE Chris Robertson
PRS SE EG
PRS SE Angelus Custom
Yamaha SF1000 (Both of 'em)

Laney L20H Lionheart
Marshall 1936 w/ Eminence

Rather large pedalboard..
Quote by HeadLikeAOrange

and if you can be bothered, could you show me a link to the scale up and down the guitar neck, but tuned 2 steps down?

http://jguitar.com/

Use the scale calculator
"One day I'm just gonna get of the bus and run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back, I'm gonna be the Knife Master.'"
- The Rev

"It's not how you pick your nose, it's where you put that booger that counts."
-Tre Cool
Thanks everyone for all the super quick replys! Ive got the scale up in TuxGuitar Pretty sure its C harmonic minor.

THANKS!
Those notes could mean anything, depending on the context. Where does it resolve to? Is there a chord progression?
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Quote by HeadLikeAOrange
Thanks everyone for all the super quick replys! Ive got the scale up in TuxGuitar Pretty sure its C harmonic minor.

yeah, it's most likely C harmonic minor. however, the D# would be an Eb and the G# would be an Ab. don't forget that C minor is a flat key.

if you have no idea why it's C minor, though, it does you little good. now you can play a shape or two, but that's about the extent of what you'll get from going into tuxguitar.
Anfangen ist leicht, Beharren eine Kunst.