That's just plain awful. Although MF Doom is one of the few hip-hop artists I enjoy, so I;ll forgive him.
all caps when you spell the man's name

but yeah, those look ridiculous. i'm really curious how they sound.
But can you wear them?
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by uhh_me?
but yeah, those look ridiculous. i'm really curious how they sound.

I'm going to guess they will be very similar to the Dr. Dre Beats. All the money will be put into marketing and making them look cool that their actual sound quality will be overlooked and poor.
Quote by Duffman123
That's just plain awful. Although MF Doom is one of the few hip-hop artists I enjoy, so I;ll forgive him.

I hadn't heard about him until now, mainly because I dont listen to hip-hop, but I YouTubed him and it's pretty good.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
I hadn't heard about him until now, mainly because I dont listen to hip-hop, but I YouTubed him and it's pretty good.

That's because he is actually good hip-hop with good beats and lyrics, unlike the laughable hip-hop that gets played on the radio.
Quote by Duffman123
I'm going to guess they will be very similar to the Dr. Dre Beats. All the money will be put into marketing and making them look cool that their actual sound quality will be overlooked and poor.

All the reviews I've read said that the sound quality was surprisingly good.
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
Quote by SRX700

Fair play then, but they still do look fucking awful
Quote by SRX700

Beats suck. Especially for the price they charge... Yet everyone buys them cuz of the name/brand attached to it.

Shure, Sennheiser, UE, Klipsch, Grado and others at same price are worlds better than Beats.

Or are you talking about the sneakers? lol reading comprehension fail. Sneakers probably sound better than the beats.
Last edited by ai4281 at May 22, 2011,
Quote by ai4281
Sneakers probably sound better than the beats.

Most things do.
Quote by ai4281
mfdoom? sorry ^^

MF DOOM

see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewc1hixzYPY

Quote by Duffman123

maybe. i'd like to think that DOOM is brighter than Dre. then again, in general i think that Dre is sort of a hack.
I saw these this morning. I wouldnt want these even if they were given to me for FREE! They look dumb as shit.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by ai4281
Beats suck. Especially for the price they charge... Yet everyone buys them cuz of the name/brand attached to it.

Shure, Sennheiser, UE, Klipsch, Grado and others at same price are worlds better than Beats.

Or are you talking about the sneakers? lol reading comprehension fail. Sneakers probably sound better than the beats.

i had beats for about 2 week they sounded pretty damn good - i had the tours no i didnt have fakes as i bought them from hmv and yes they broke after 2 weeks haha
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by sashki
Wait, so is this something you can buy? I thought it was a one-off artwork-type thing

Not sure, but I'm kind of sad they're not wearable. I think he just did it for the magazine, but if this gets popular they might mass produce them.

As well, it saddens me to see MF DOOM referred to as a gangsta rapper.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.