The neuroscientists ran a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) test on an Apple fanatic and discovered that images of the technology company's gadgets lit up the same parts of the brain as images of a deity do for religious people, the report says.

Link

Not surprising at all
God is a fruit? not surprising...
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I saw this documentary on Iplayer.
Apparently a PS3 costs MORE to make than to sell!
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by boreamor
Wow it's almost as if anybody gives a shit.

wtf is it with people in the pit feeling the need to be like "this thread sucks. I'm cool cuz I called you out lololoooo!111" Its fcking annoying.

OT, this isnt surprising at all. I dont even argue with mac people anymore theyre so sure of the stuff.

What is that picture from?
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1339517/God-brain-Scans-activity-religious-people-meditate.html

New berg told NPR: 'For those individuals who want to go down the path of arguing that all of our religious and spiritual experiences are nothing more than biological phenomena, some of this data does support that kind of a conclusion.

in other words, all this means is that some bitches really love apple.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I am adamant that Apple will one day spawn robosexuality on the world. Heck people already feel weak at the knees whenever someone hints at the possibility of there being something better than the iPhone 4 in the pipeline.
Well, flashing images of guitars in front of extremely dedicated guitarists would probably stimulate it the same as religion. The research didn't really prove much, but BBC does come up with some cool stuff.
Quote by Skullivan
Well, flashing images of guitars in front of extremely dedicated guitarists would probably stimulate it the same as religion. The research didn't really prove much, but BBC does come up with some cool stuff.

Ya I'd figure anyone who could be considered a "fanatic" of anything will probably produce these same results when presented with whatever they're obsessed with.
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
Quote by Woffelz
I saw this documentary on Iplayer.
Apparently a PS3 costs MORE to make than to sell!

That's why it doesn't play PS2 games anymore. The emulation hardware was costing too much so they had to cut a few unnecessary things. At least that's how I understood when they explained. Still a good console though.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
I watched the documentary on iPlayer the other day (I highly recommend everyone to check it out, it goes beyond just the Apple thing)

I have almost daily arguments in college about Mac vs PC, one guy was even laughing about how i paid £35 for a top-spec Razer gaming mouse until i pointed out that he paid £75 extra (on top of standard price) for a 'magic mouse' with his new Mac... they seem to have gotten so deep into their followers that they can't think for themselves anymore.
The punishment from our lord and savior, Steveth Jobth, for not reading the entire legal agreement upon our fruitful Apple software installation is to be sewn anus to mouth while we repent for our sins by ingesting the fecal matter of the sinner before us.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by racman92
wtf is it with people in the pit feeling the need to be like "this thread sucks. I'm cool cuz I called you out lololoooo!111" Its fcking annoying.

OT, this isnt surprising at all. I dont even argue with mac people anymore theyre so sure of the stuff.

What is that picture from?

GAY
Also in this documentary, the old company IBM let worker Bill Gates keep his computer stuff. Then he went to form Microsoft and then IBM failed
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Tbh, at best this is sad and misleading.

Because brain mapping is obviously 100% understood at this point
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.