I'll be getting a new guitar, I'm happy with my amp as of right now, it gets the sounds I want and I just got it so I will not change it. A sound difference isn't what I am looking for, but here is what I want and here are the specs.

I want a thin neck, I will accept some Ibanez guitars and the like, but my favorite shape and thickness is ESP. I have tried many of their guitars and looked into them and I have decided that this is my favorite choice as of right now. If anyone has had any experience with this guitar I would love some feedback on it, almost totally sure but I am making this thread to see if you can convince me otherwise

$800 USD is the max, I am also going to be getting a hardcase.

Floyd Rose is fine

I would prefer a superstrat shape, I don't really want anything other than that, I might consider a V or Les Paul shape if it looks really nice.

I would like it to have the inlays going around the body and the neck like the above guitar, I just think it looks nice, not super big deal but I would like it if possible.

I want a neck through

I would like it to have actives if possible, been interested in them quite a bit.

I would prefer ESP since I can get a good deal on them I believe, so try to keep it in the realm of ESP's LTD line or a good cheap ESP.

The last would be aesthetic, I like the headstock of the ESP up there, if possible, find me one of those.
Last edited by Ironic Maiden at May 22, 2011,
Sooooo.... You basically want us to find you a guitar?

Honestly it seems like you've already narrowed it down pretty well so just keep looking at ESP LTD's page till you find one that really sticks out to you.
-------------------------------------------------
facebook.com/thesedrowningtides
youtube.com/thesedrowningtides
Quote by danimalhxc
Sooooo.... You basically want us to find you a guitar?

Honestly it seems like you've already narrowed it down pretty well so just keep looking at ESP LTD's page till you find one that really sticks out to you.

But I was wondering for feedback on said guitar, and I was just curious if anyone can recommend me something else so I don't end up buying a guitar and finding one I like better.
Well I've never played it so I have no feedback. It seems like a legit guitar tho, if you know you like Floyd Roses, and you know you like emgs (specifically those 81's and 85's) then I'm sure you will like that guitar. If you like it get it. Don't worry about if you find a different one in the future because a lot of these types of guitars usually have the same set up, the only differences usually being bodies.

But keep researching. You said you have a couple of months so maybe one day you'll find a better one you like. If you haven't checked em out check out Schecters. They don't have your headstock or your binding around the neck but they have some very legit guitars.
facebook.com/thesedrowningtides
youtube.com/thesedrowningtides
The Mh series is one of my favorite from LTD, You may find that the EC-1000 is a very nice guitar also. I personaly would go with the versions loaded with Duncan's but I'm not a EMG fan.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I've played the MH w/o the FR before, and it is an amazing guitar. Supreme playability. Have you had the chance to play it yet?

I also recommend the Jackson Soloist series as well.

BTW, your username is the best I've seen on UG.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Quote by NosralTserrof
I've played the MH w/o the FR before, and it is an amazing guitar. Supreme playability. Have you had the chance to play it yet?

I also recommend the Jackson Soloist series as well.

BTW, your username is the best I've seen on UG.

I have played a lesser model before I believe, I'm going to take a trip down to my Hollywood guitar Center and see if I can find one there, I'll check out the soloist too, and thanks