like project 64 online where you can play games like goldeneye online. but thats hard to find people to play with and is not fun without the controller. any others?

inb4 cod
Quote by eetmyfuk
like project 64 online where you can play games like goldeneye online. but thats hard to find people to play with and is not fun without the controller. any others?

inb4 cod

Goldeneye Source?

You need a source game installed on your computer like Half Life though
Quote by creelers
Goldeneye Source?

no its goldeneye. project 64k
Quote by eetmyfuk
no its goldeneye. project 64k

Goldeneye Source is a recommendation. ¬_¬
Quote by creelers
Goldeneye Source?

Do you play that? >_>
Diablo is fun
"I have good eye-sight, insight, and foresight. How could an
intelligent hare make such a silly mistake?"
Quote by RPGoof
Counter-Strike Source never gets old and never will get old

dowload link?
Quote by eetmyfuk
is online fun?

Yes. I never played games when I was younger, just started D2 with my friends, it's pretty fun. Cube (www.cubeengine.com) is fun as well but literally no one plays it, so I don't to play too often. Open Arena is good. League of Legends generally runs fine for me on onboard graphics. AssaultCube runs fine. I probably know a ton more but can't think of them at the moment. What kind of game (rts, fps, mmo...) are you looking for?

EDIT: Besides D2 all of these games are free. OF COURSE it's very easy to acquire D2 for free but I don't condone it and can't assist you with that.

Just remembered, Teeworlds is kind of fun. When you're looking for free games look for Linux ones, they usually have Windows versions and you don't get a bunch of BS if you just search for free games.
sunbather is shit
Last edited by beefcake122 at May 22, 2011,
Quote by beefcake122
Yes. I never played games when I was younger, just started D2 with my friends, it's pretty fun. Cube (www.cubeengine.com) is fun as well but literally no one plays it, so I don't to play too often. Open Arena is good. League of Legends generally runs fine for me on onboard graphics. AssaultCube runs fine. I probably know a ton more but can't think of them at the moment. What kind of game (rts, fps, mmo...) are you looking for?

EDIT: Besides D2 all of these games are free. OF COURSE it's very easy to acquire D2 for free but I don't condone it and can't assist you with that.

Just remembered, Teeworlds is kind of fun. When you're looking for free games look for Linux ones, they usually have Windows versions and you don't get a bunch of BS if you just search for free games.

assault cube looks cool
How about Age of Empires online... tis free... or travian ;D
Lepracauns Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!
For fps you cannot go wrong with the following:
Quakelive-totally browser based, been played for 10 years and still going strong.
CS 1.6: css is complete shit play this if you want cs
TF2: source is pretty easy going on shit computers, gonna need your exact specs for real recommendations.

For others:
Halls of newerth- really fun and easy to get into/hard to master game
League of Legends-like hon but shit and free