So I want to record my seagull s6 Q-1 acoustic guitar. But I dont want to spend more than 100euro. Is it possible with not too bad sound? By the way the guitar got a pre amp.
For a natural sound, you'll need a mic and an interface. For acoustics, condenser mics are generally the best option and for those you'll need an interface that has phantom power. You'll most likely need to spend more money if you go that route.

Your other option is to get a cheaper guitar interface and run into it straight out of your guitar's preamp. This way normally doesn't sound very natural as acoustic pickups are never very accurate.
You don't necessarily NEED a condenser mic, but you do need an interface. Grab a cheap tascam or m-audio (usually around 100-150) and a Shure SM57 (all purpose do everything mic) and stand and you should be good to go for a decent sounding recording that you can clean up in post production.
Quote by Food_for_funk
You don't necessarily NEED a condenser mic, but you do need an interface. Grab a cheap tascam or m-audio (usually around 100-150) and a Shure SM57 (all purpose do everything mic) and stand and you should be good to go for a decent sounding recording that you can clean up in post production.

Why not get that 100-150 m-audio interface that you're suggesting and a condenser that's the same price as a 57? Condensers sound MUCH better on acoustic guitars. Either way he's going over budget by the same amount, so why not get something that's actually worth spending more on?
Get the Blue Yeti microphone. It's a nice USB mic. It's extremely convenient because it has all the drivers built in, so you can just plug and play. It records my acoustic really well considering its about $100.
I spent my first year of making recordings using an Audio Technica AT2020 USB. It's a brilliant mic for the price and you can get nice, warm acoustic recordings with it (pointed at the 12th fret, about 10cm from the guitar). It's a tad over your 100 euro mark, but can be found cheaper on sites other than Amazon.

AT2020 on Amazon

In any case, with 100 euros (roughly £90), the USB microphone is the way to go. You can get really good results with some of the better models and the preamp and converter is built into the mic. You literally just plug it into your PC and it overrides your soundcard. Get one of these, learn lots and lots about recording with it (and songwriting too!) and then upgrade later when you've got the budget and know-how!
Thanks for the answers! It's 98 euro on thomann I think I go with it!