Page 1 of 2
http://youtu.be/jqK_0BbZGJY

How many of you like walls of death? Do you love them or hate them?
Or do you prefer a normal mosh?

Sorry for shitty quality.
Last edited by metallica #1 at May 22, 2011,
never been to a metal concert and don't plan on doing so either
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Cringey and cliche. Just like every thing to do with metal.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I have yet to be in one. It's something I want to try.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
They're pretty brutal to be a part of, especially in the hot summer weather on concrete between 3 sweaty shirtless fatasses. They're especially cool if the crowd always does it to a certain song (Lamb of God's Black Label) but they're not as awesome when the band has to beg.
i watched this on mute. lolworthy.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
I've been in a few, but not an authentic "Black Label" one yet. Easy way to discretely grab scene girl boobies!
NOPE
My mate was at a "hardcore" gig and they did a wall of death. Now, my friend is a big guy, he's tall and quite big built, and so as he ran towards the other side the hordes of hxc kids parted around him, and he reached the other wall without touching anyone.

I call him the Moses of Hardcore.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Oh God I lol'ed

Quote by Ēzio

Would you like to see my Soundcloud?
I love Padgea7x
I was in one at an Exodus gig. It broke up though about 10 seconds after the two sides ran at each other.
It looked stupid to me then, and it looks stupid to me now. I'd rather never be in one of those. Broken appendages are bad.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Hakoon1
My mate was at a "hardcore" gig and they did a wall of death. Now, my friend is a big guy, he's tall and quite big built, and so as he ran towards the other side the hordes of hxc kids parted around him, and he reached the other wall without touching anyone.

I call him the Moses of Hardcore.

Quote by Nakon14
I've been in a few, but not an authentic "Black Label" one yet. Easy way to discretely grab scene girl boobies!

This is why people don't like metalheads.
They are good fun until you get some massive guy in a basketball t-shirt beating up anyone anywhere near him
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
I've pussied out of all my chances to do em but they really look fun! I was at a concert and forget who it was, but they made everyone get in a big circle and do a Circle of Death :O
I was in a sort of joke one at a local ska show. It wasn't that dangerous since it was a small room and nobody was really trying to injure each other...
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
Possibly the most retarded thing I've ever seen
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Fun as hell. When the band is good, and organises it properly, rather than 3/4 individuals in a crowd just running at each other. it can be really good.

I opened for the band Proceed, who are making a name for themselves, with my old metal band, and they organised an excellent wall of death. On the vocalists count, the entire crowd pretty much went for each other.
Quote by cam_sampbell

No they're retarded along with moshing. I like to go to a concert to enjoy the music, not to push and run into fat sweaty men.
Last edited by Duffman123 at May 22, 2011,
i dislike mosh pits in general.

call me old fashioned but when i go to concerts i go to watch my favorite bands perform, not to get knocked around in a pit. plus i wear glasses so mosh pits aren't the best place for me.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Been in them, quite fun.
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
I ran in after one once because after the beginning it's just a regular pit. Not stupid enough to slam myself into someone else.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
I like a good mosh pit but you wouldn't get me near a wall of death. Quite apart from the crush of being in the middle of something like that, if you slip on the way in you will just get trampled into the ground because there's no way someone could pull you up with that many people in such a small area.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Trowzaa
Cringey and cliche. Just like every thing to do with metal.

qft
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I would totally be in one but I think a regular mosh is better. a wall is pretty dangerous and is way harder for people who don't want to be involved to get out. also I tihnk it takes some of the magic out of it when people line up specifically to do something. mosh pits just kinda happen, organizing something lke that is pointless.

imma mosh tonight and its gonna be good.
no sir away a papaya war is on
ITT: Pussies and hipsters.

Been in 3. One failed because it was at Download fest and the whole main stage area was on a hill, so 200 odd people ran at each other and fell over. The other 2 were pretty awesome fun.
And for those of you complaining about missing the music; either go to a festival and see a band you don't lick the arse of so much you can't face missing 30 seconds of them standing there playing to have a bit of fun, or alternatively, most bands have them during breakdowns, which are hardly worth standing still listening intently to.
Quote by SkepsisMetal

Been in 3. One failed because it was at Download fest and the whole main stage area was on a hill, so 200 odd people ran at each other and fell over. The other 2 were pretty awesome fun.
And for those of you complaining about missing the music; either go to a festival and see a band you don't lick the arse of so much you can't face missing 30 seconds of them standing there playing to have a bit of fun, or alternatively, most bands have them during breakdowns, which are hardly worth standing still listening intently to.

You so br00tz!

I wouldn't ever choose to go to a metal concert. I don't like pure noise.
Quote by SkepsisMetal

Not a pussy, not a hipster

Its just lame. Ive been in a few, and they were all just shitty. It was a good distraction from the crappy music and greasy ****s flailing their arms and legs around like god damn windmills
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I don't mind them, been in one for both Bleeding Through and Bring Me The Horizon and they're alright. It's such a stupid thing to do when you think about it, but as long as your careful they can be fun and you'll be alright
Last edited by Lr-Mtb at May 24, 2011,
Page 1 of 2