I'm sorry but I really didn't know where to put this thread...basically I want one of those Pitch shifters that Grindcore bands use on their microphones to make their voices sound like...well you know what I mean.

I want this because I'm trying to form a band that's like a mix of Grindcore speed riffs and vocals with the melody and technicality of Melodic Death Metal

After looking for pitch shifters on the internet I couldnt find any...

So could someone reccomend one/tell me where to get one?
Rompeprop used a Boss PH-3 for the vocals when I saw them, sounded good. You can get one for less than $50 on eBay.