So, yesterday I followed an ad on Craigslist and ended up buying this thing:

Peavey Delta Blues 115! I have to say, I really love this thing. It's got both a nice clean as well as an overdriven sound, as well as some nice reverb and tremolo. Just for conparison, I've tried a Peavey Classic 30 out, and this amp absolutely destroys that one.

All of the knobs and whatnot. From left to right: Normal (clean volume), Pre-gain, Post-gain, Reverb, Bass, Middle, Treble, Tremolo Intensity, Tremolo Speed. The two buttons are channel switch and boost respectively. The boost is my only issue with this amp, since it's not footswitchable.

The tubes are a little unsettling, too, since they're totally exposed. No problem, though, I'll just buy/make a tube guard.

Here are some clips I took of the amp. They aren't great, but they give you an idea of how the amp sounds. One thing to note is that these samples are a lot "bassier" than the actual amp is; this probably has to with my mic/its position.

http://soundcloud.com/theletheproject/sets/peavey-delta-blues-115-demo/

I got this thing for $425, and I have to say, I am really satisfied! If you have any questions, go ahead and ask!
Last edited by TheLetheProject at May 22, 2011,
Might wanna resize those pictures. Nevertheless, the corner caps on that amp look fantastic! :p
Sparrow Twangmaster Telecaster
G&L Legacy Stratocaster

Korg Pitchblack > Fuzz Face > Tubescreamer -> Crybaby -> Modded SD-1 -> Big Muff -> Phaser -> El Capistan -> TS-1 Tremolo/Stereo-Pan

Vox VT20+
Its basically a classic 30 with tremolo and a 15" and oversized cab. Makes a huge difference huh?

Very nice amp.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
I think if there was a flea on the amp we would be able to see . Those amps are pretty nice. HNAD. Also, for real, those are some big ass pics.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
Fixed the image size.

Quote by gregs1020
Its basically a classic 30 with tremolo and a 15" and oversized cab. Makes a huge difference huh?

Very nice amp.

Maybe it's just the guitar or the EQ, but this amp feels a lot more "open" than the Classic 30 I tried out a while back.
Quote by TheLetheProject
Fixed the image size.

Maybe it's just the guitar or the EQ, but this amp feels a lot more "open" than the Classic 30 I tried out a while back.

i agree. i think the 15" delta blues is a great amp.

plus it's tweed so it's got the mojo.
Quote by WtrPlyr
It's not real tweed though

i used the same stuff to tweed a pro jr. it's easy to work with and still looks nice.