Poll: should i buzz my head
Poll Options
View poll results: should i buzz my head
yes
30 35%
no
55 65%
Voters: 85.
i am seriously thinking about getting my head buzzed but i am concerned about how i will look mainly because i am told i have a big head, so i am asking you guys.This is me in the pic below and here is also a pic i photoshoped of me to make me look bald as kind of a reference

Poll coming
good lord no.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Absolutely not
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
keep the hair

wait... is there a 'neither' option?
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Normally I would troll, but dude... that 2nd pic did all the work for me...

My serious advice:
short hair on the sides and keep it a bit longer on the top, put some gel or wax in there, spike it up and you're ready to hunt down some delicious puss-AY!
How did you find a camera large enough to take a picture of your colossal head?

But seriousness, do not get a buzz cut, your hair looks pretty good. I would suggest you just style it in a way that defers looks to your forehead.
ew.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Im gonna shave my head in few days. Then I'll buy combat boots and kill anyone that doesn't have blue eyes and blonde hair.
you're a stone fox
Quote by DaveM666
Also, bleach your eyebrows to make sure the fuhrer doesn't suspect impure blood

My eyebrows are already blonde, man. I'm a fuckin' Arian
you're a stone fox
srs

you made a thread to ask the dumbest question ever

just get a personality cut
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
i never said i want to shave it,just buzz it.and refering to "weaponized" comment:are you saying that i have a big forhead?

also keep in mind that the second pic is photoshoped so i might look completely different from that in real life with just a buzz
Last edited by brender at May 22, 2011,
Quote by brender
i never said i want to shave it,just buzz it.and refering to "weaponized" comment:are you saying that i have a big forhead?

No, foreheads really creep me out is all
You look like Devin Townsend when you're bald. Which would be OK if you actually were Devin. But you ain't. So keep some of your hair. But seriously, it doesn't look THAT bad.
Why do you want to give up looking like Eric Foreman?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Dear god no! I did it recently and it looked alright, however, it took ages for it to grow back out, and during those 3 months I looked like an utter twat (a lot like now tbf), as my hair was two long to look just like a buzz cut, but not long enough to gel = I looked like a wanker
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

at your age Id wish you a speedy recovery from your chemo. fuk no grow that shit long and let your freak flag fly!!
Metalheads see through the corporate and political candy store bs proliferated by the media and powers that be, we want the truth, we want respect, and we pwn your face weaklings!! ROCK HARD RIDE FREE!!
Your head isn't too big, you're all good.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Why don't you just trim it down to a 3 or 4 on the clippers scale. I think it'd look nice, but bald? No one should be bald unless they have hair growth problems.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all