Page 1 of 2
You know the type who is/was a virgin or went through a long dry spell and finally gets laid or finds a girlfriend and that is all they talk about.

Like every other sentence "dude the other tonight i was getting heard and my gf blah blah blah...."

I mean ok i get it youre finally having sex.

Ive had sex. Youve had sex. Hes had sex. Shes had sex. Weve all had sex but that doesnt mean i wanna hear every ****ing detail.

I mean ill listen to the first couple stories and give my boy props for getting some action but if it goes any further than that it just becomes him bragging and just really annoying.

anyone else agree?
trying to piece his 2 and 2 together
hey guise the other day yes i was with this chick and oh it was amazing we had hot sex and i was brilliant she kept screaming my name over and over and she was like woah and then we commenced into oral sexually and it was explosive
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
yeah, and i don't talk to him anymore. not just because of that, but because he was an asshole in every way possible (i've mentioned him before, i was once in a band with him but i left cause i couldnt take his shit anymore). he would always bring up how he got laid "seven times in one day!"

She's so pretty in her casts
The prettiest thing I've ever seen
I only get to hold her when she's injured
I only get to kiss her where she's sore
Quote by pwnadgebunny
yeah, and i don't talk to him anymore. not just because of that, but because he was an asshole in every way possible (i've mentioned him before, i was once in a band with him but i left cause i couldnt take his shit anymore). he would always bring up how he got laid "seven times in one day!"

does he look like this?

http://www.comedy.co.uk/images/library/people/300/i/inbetweeners_interview5.jpg
ITT: TS wants to brag that they get regular sex.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr
ITT: TS wants to brag that they get regular sex.

wanna have sex to prove him wrong?

i know it doesn't make sense, but neither does life
Bragging about this just makes you seem like a dick.

It gets to the point where they're like 'Sex is so ****nig amazing isn't it? I got a great BJ last night' and everyone else is like 'Stfu, nobody cares' Then they go cry and amke an Emo band and start posting that everyone hates them on facebook and everyone replies like 'Omg, u alright? inbox me xx' and I'm like nowai.

Hmm, Maybe I should calm down.
I love Prog, +1 for synth solos and songs about maggie thatcher.

Gear:

Geddy Lee Jazz (Black )
Fender Rumble 100 (It lights up )
MXR Auto-Wah (Purple... )
Boss Bass Overdrive (I can almsot sound like Chris Wolstenholme )
Quote by The Raven
Hey, this is The Pit. Best not to assume everyone's had sex
I totally had sex for the first time in almost four years yesterday! Except it was with my brother's ex, not good...
Quote by i love alanis
Ive had sex. Youve had sex. Hes had sex. Shes had sex. Weve all had sex

Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by Pat_s1t
I totally had sex for the first time in almost four years yesterday! Except it was with my brother's ex, not good...

I saw that thread
you're a stone fox
Quote by i love alanis

Ive had sex. Youve had sex. Hes had sex. Shes had sex. Weve all had sex but that doesnt mean i wanna hear every ****ing detail.

I've not and never will...unless I buy a prostitute
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by Pat_s1t
****ing retrospect man.

Yeah man ****in Retrospect
you're a stone fox
Why not talk about sex? sex is not only good; it's great! Awesome! Amazing!

But not really... I don't have that friend. But I talk VERY much about sex with some of my friends just because it's a fun subject; and because my drummer is a virgin
Quote by Gumle
Why not talk about sex? sex is not only good; it's great! Awesome! Amazing!

But not really... I don't have that friend. But I talk VERY much about sex with some of my friends just because it's a fun subject; and because my drummer is a virgin

That's because he's a drummer, wait, I am too...

But I'm also a guitarist so there's hope
you're a stone fox
Some people just need to get laid more. Like me. I got laid last night and it was awesome! Her vagina was like woooahhh and her boobs were like woooooahh and we were doin it doing it doing it doin it
yehhh

Quote by rock.freak667
I've not and never will...unless I buy a prostitute

Unless no amount of money will convince her that having sex with you is a good idea. That's just the worst case scenario.
Last edited by Twist of fate at May 22, 2011,
Quote by Saint78
That's because he's a drummer, wait, I am too...

But I'm also a guitarist so there's hope

Cheer up, dude. Just wait for it, one day it will come

I'm a drummer, too. And singer, and guitarist, and bass player but mainly singer and guitarist
Quote by Twist of fate
Some people just need to get laid more. Like me. I got laid last night and it was awesome! Her vagina was like woooahhh and her boobs were like woooooahh and we were doin it doing it doing it doin it
yehhh

Unless no amount of money will convince her that having sex with you is a good idea. That's just the worst case scenario.

Sounds like a virgin speaking
Quote by G.Krizzel
Yeah, her tits were totally like bags of sand last night...

Oh my God I love that movie
you're a stone fox
Quote by G.Krizzel
Yeah, her tits were totally like bags of sand last night...

Quote by Twist of fate
If i wasn't joking about that I would be a virgin. Too bad I've only had sex seven times with a fat chick I can't stand being around.

I could sense some kind of irony in your post.
But that about the fat chick you can't stand? That doesn't seem too nice. What the hell, it can happen to everyone; I speak from experience.

Luckily, I'm trying to get my hands on a girl I can have a relationship with right now. Damn, she is so beautiful <3
Quote by MakinLattes
yes. too many of them. I tell them to put that mess in their pocket. I'm not interested in your virginal exploits.

I'm still waiting for my first asian so I can say I climbed the great wall vagina.
You know, this thread reminds me of that one time when I was having sex, and my friend burst in to tell me he had just had sex. While I was having sex. With my girlfriend. Who does that? Burst in on someone while they are having sex. With their girlfriend. Because that's what I was doing. Having sex. Yup.
🙈 🙉 🙊
I don't have THAT friend, but rather the chick magnet friend that tells us in every detail how he rammed this one girl at some point (usually his girlfriend or ex).

You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by Twist of fate
I'm still waiting for my first asian so I can say I climbed the great wall vagina.

it would be a nice change of pace if their tells were half as clever.
Quote by VillainousLatin
yes I do,I mean...come on! EVERYONE has had sex....no one wants to hear about your awesome adventures of romance...

Unless your name happens to be Dennis Reynolds.

hmm, i feel that's gonna be me hahaha. i think i can understand where THAT friend is coming from. but i'm gonna have to refrain from being like that i guess :P
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Page 1 of 2