Page 1 of 24
With spring games popping up on ESPN lately I have decided to make this thread early in the season.
Here are my top 5 preseason picks for this upcoming season:
1. Oklahoma
2. Alabama
3. Oregon
4. LSU
5. Florida State

Can't wait for the season to start!
Might actually watch some this year, I'll be rooting for Washington if I do.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Going to be an interesting year, Bama is going to be good this year and Oregon is bringing back Thomas and James so it'll be a crap shoot like always. Anyways i'll be pulling for ECU. GO PIRATES!!!
Texas and OSU, not the poser OSU the real OSU. Ohio fuckin' State
you're a stone fox
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Might actually watch some this year, I'll be rooting for Washington if I do.

Washington is going to be complete shit without Locke

Enjoy going 3-9
Quote by darkcheef

Enjoy going 3-9

You are completely right. They got nothing.

I think Oregon State is gonna be the same, no Rodgers brothers anymore. The Pac-12 will not be the greatest this year, besides Oregon, Arizona, and Stanford that is.
Quote by metallica #1
You are completely right. They got nothing.

I think Oregon State is gonna be the same, no Rodgers brothers anymore. The Pac-12 will not be the greatest this year, besides Oregon, Arizona, and Stanford that is.

Pac-12... I'm still getting used to that name.

I accidentally called it the Pac-10 when I was talking to my friend the other day
Quote by darkcheef

Enjoy going 3-9

No fucks given, I only really root for local shit and there's no way I'm supporting Washington State.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Assuming there won't be a 2011-2012 NFL season, I've decided to fall back onto college football. I really wish they'd have some sort of playoff system .
I've technically been rooting for Oregon during the past 2 years, even though I didn't watch any of their regular season games. But, only root for them because they have Chip Kelly and he's from good ol' New Hampshire and coached UNH. So when he's gone (probably not anytime soon, if he ever decides to leave) I probably won't be rooting for them.
I'd rather have a concrete team to root for.
Quote by stratdud39
Assuming there won't be a 2011-2012 NFL season, I've decided to fall back onto college football. I really wish they'd have some sort of playoff system .
I've technically been rooting for Oregon during the past 2 years, even though I didn't watch any of their regular season games. But, only root for them because they have Chip Kelly and he's from good ol' New Hampshire and coached UNH. So when he's gone (probably not anytime soon, if he ever decides to leave) I probably won't be rooting for them.
I'd rather have a concrete team to root for.

You might as well root for Boston College just like the rest of New England
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by stratdud39
But they're so poopy.

7-6 is decent, especially when the people they lost to were pretty good (except for Nevada, they should've won that game)

They're a lot better than UConn who had a cupcake schedule compared to BC
Being in MN the closest I can get to watching good football is Nebraska, I am looking forward to go see them play OSU. I can't wait to see OSU fold after the 5-day suspension and Tressel who will probably get the boot.
I hope the NCAA finds dirt on Ohio State that forces them to give the program the death penalty SMU style
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
This is going to probably be the worst year to watch Buckeye football in recent memory. I'm really not looking forward to it. How awesome would it be if we won the championship anyway? I can just imagine what everyone would be saying. Even though I'm graduating from Ohio State in about 3 weeks, I'll still be wearing my jersey and all my other Buckeye gear every Saturday. GO BUCKS!
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Quote by darkcheef
Pac-12... I'm still getting used to that name.

I accidentally called it the Pac-10 when I was talking to my friend the other day

Understood, i'm going to have to get used to it also, especially since my favorite team is in it.
Rolling with the Tide...
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
GO BADGERS

BCS Championship: Oklahoma/Florida State
Rose Bowl: Oregon/Wisconsin (I think Nebraska will have a good shot at winning the Big 10, too)
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
Last edited by MusicMan24 at May 24, 2011,
GO BADGERS

BCS Championship: Oklahoma/Florida State
Rose Bowl: Oregon/Wisconsin (I think Nebraska will have a good shot at winning the Big 10, too)
inb4 Florida State gets busted for giving out grades again
Go Big Red! Excited for the move to the Big 10, I think we have a pretty good shot to win. Can't wait to experience Madison, hear it's fucking nuts there during gamedays.
GO HUSKERS!

12/5/1993 --R.I.P. J.J.S.-- 6/4/2010
UK oh well, atleast i have the U.....oh wait.
GO RAVENS!

Quote by Ssargentslayer
Waaaait....

Did you just say you can't rape?

2012 NFL Thread Mock Draft Champion
Coming from ACC country I will inform you all that the ACC will be terrible yet again this year, so Florida State should have no trouble running the ACC table but the weak conference will hurt them in the BCS. Alabama may have to look out for Auburn yet again this year because Russell Wilson, former NC State QB, is in talks with them about becoming their quarterback, Auburn could be dangerous again with him, he runs well and throws well, definitely a pro football prospect if he doesn't go pro in baseball (drafted 4th round by the Colorado Rockies.) I dont buy Oklahoma, Bob Stoops is 1-5 in BCS games since 2003 with that win being last year to UCONN out of a weak Big East. Look for Oregon or Stanford out of the Pac-12 and Auburn or Alabama out of the SEC for the National title.

With that said, go NC State, go Boise State, and in FCS, go Appalachian State.
I'd just like to take this time to say: War Eagle! I'll be at all the home games next year hopefully. Depends on how lucky I am with student tickets. I'll tailgate them at the very least.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
Well the season got a little more interesting already, Tressel resigned today, i feel bad things coming for the Buckeyes in the future.
Quote by in2thesun88
Coming from ACC country I will inform you all that the ACC will be terrible yet again this year, so Florida State should have no trouble running the ACC table but the weak conference will hurt them in the BCS. Alabama may have to look out for Auburn yet again this year because Russell Wilson, former NC State QB, is in talks with them about becoming their quarterback, Auburn could be dangerous again with him, he runs well and throws well, definitely a pro football prospect if he doesn't go pro in baseball (drafted 4th round by the Colorado Rockies.) I dont buy Oklahoma, Bob Stoops is 1-5 in BCS games since 2003 with that win being last year to UCONN out of a weak Big East. Look for Oregon or Stanford out of the Pac-12 and Auburn or Alabama out of the SEC for the National title.

With that said, go NC State, go Boise State, and in FCS, go Appalachian State.

Never count Clemson out of anything in the ACC. The most confusing team I've ever followed... we can be ranked #9 and fail miserably... or we can go unranked and whoop everyone's ass until people start talking about us...

So ****ing frustrating...
Quote by darkcheef
I hope the Buckeyes finish last on the Big 10

I can't stand their bandwagon fans

We will still probably win the Big 10 to be perfectly honest. Not many talented QBs this season and aside from all the shit going down, we still have a great team. I guess it's hard for me to notice bandwagon fans because I live in Columbus and go to Ohio State, so everyone already loves the Buckeyes.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.