'new world udder'

bet this is a set up to introduce spontaneous 'it's a conspiracy!!!!!'
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Wow even his son is a psycho. ****ed up folks.

In my world, the color RED doesn't exist.

The system has encountered a fatal error [1809]: 'YourOpinion' var has no set value.
Quote by Twist of fate
Wait he killed himself with helium? The hell? He had a plastic bag around it too. Like wtf. Surprised he didn't float away.

Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Quote by Andragon
Wow even his son is a psycho. ****ed up folks.

The nut never falls far from the tree so take a good look at your old man to get a look into and about yourself 30 yrs into the future
Metalheads see through the corporate and political candy store bs proliferated by the media and powers that be, we want the truth, we want respect, and we pwn your face weaklings!! ROCK HARD RIDE FREE!!
Quote by new world udder
The nut never falls far from the tree so take a good look at your old man to get a look into and about yourself 30 yrs into the future

Dude Im gonna be freaking awesome!
you're a stone fox
Quote by Twist of fate
Wait he killed himself with helium? The hell? He had a plastic bag around it too. Like wtf. Surprised he didn't float away.

I'm going to hell.
Quote by new world udder

Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by Saint78
Dude Im gonna be freaking awesome!

good for you Saint and keep your chin up chuckles maybe your dad is at the top of a hill and youll roll your way down....buck up young man!
Metalheads see through the corporate and political candy store bs proliferated by the media and powers that be, we want the truth, we want respect, and we pwn your face weaklings!! ROCK HARD RIDE FREE!!
Quote by new world udder

I'm going to have a huge beer belly.

Shit.
Quote by Twist of fate

I imagine that'd be the funniest death rattle ever.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.