I was messing around with some weird scale and used the First, third, 5th note thing to get a chord and I got the notes E, D, B

So what chord can something like this be:

e 0
B 3
G 4
D 2
A 2
E 0

I'm a noob at chord building besides the basic triads, so to me it looks like an Em7 with no 3rd, but a B on the G string?
Schecter Omen 6FR
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Line 6 spider IV15
Yamaha F325
Simple answer: it's not a basic triad

Depending on context I would read that as an E7 or Bm with a 4th but no 5th. It doesn't fit into the standard model - perhaps go with "an extended power chord"
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
Quote by cccp2006
I was messing around with some weird scale and used the First, third, 5th note thing to get a chord and I got the notes E, D, B

I'm a noob at chord building besides the basic triads, so to me it looks like an Em7 with no 3rd, but a B on the G string?

It's an E7 or Em7. The 3rd is omitted.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
it's defintly not a B chord considering the E is voiced in three seperate octaves and really stands out as the focus of the chord. It's an E7 chord with the third ommitted, you could take an educated an say it would be a Em7 if the third wasnt ommitted considering the D but it all depends on what scale degree the chord is being used, but it really isnt that relevant. so just E7 (no3)
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by cccp2006

e 0
B 3
G 4
D 2
A 2
E 0

E5 (add b7)

Not a major or minor chord since you have no 3rd, it's type is impossible to determine. It could be a Minor or Dominant type. Context in where it fit within the full piece, would help.

Sean
Quote by cccp2006

e 0
B 3
G 4
D 2
A 2
E 0

I most often come across that voicing in a dominant 7th context, though as has been mentioned, there is no 3rd, so in other contexts it could be minor 7th.
shred is gaudy music