Hi Guys,

Who would be interested in having an iPhone app for your band? But without paying the huge price tag? We don't really want to get too much in to the 'sales' talk right now. As a new company, we'd love a few acts to be interested in an iPhone app, and we'd like to ask you a few questions about our service.

Any takers?
My band is so underground and amazing that I haven't even heard of us

WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Last edited by Vendetta16 at May 23, 2011,
I have a Galaxy.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
It's not a case of whether we've heard your band before. It's more for our company to understand what our customers would like. Whether the act is as huge as U2, or you're a GarageBand who formed last night.

Could you answer a couple of questions for me please?

Thanks,

Jamie
YeahBoi! Apps.
I would love to answer your questions but you ignored mine (

Quote by childofbodem
Yeah, sure, I'd have an iPhone app for my band. But what exactly does this app do?

I hope it has a smoke machine and can cut bass frequencies from a mix for a start
Quote by funeralllllllll
I hope it has a smoke machine and can cut bass frequencies from a mix for a start

Yeah, obviously those are two major features that one couldn't possibly overlook.
Iphone Smoke Machine App. Do It
Sergio 'Checo' Perez 2013 Formula One World Drivers Champion
Quote by funeralllllllll
I would love to answer your questions but you ignored mine (

We messaged you via inbox
Quote by childofbodem
Yeah, sure, I'd have an iPhone app for my band. But what exactly does this app do?

Check your inbox, we'll message you. Thanks.
This whole "PMing details" thing isn't really going to fly with the community.

Tell us what you're trying to get us to do, it shouldn't be this hard.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Why would I pay for it? Immortal's app is free.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."