I've never seen a headstock quite like it, anyone know what it is and if it's any good?
Cheers.
looks like one of the very old vox models they made in the 60s. i used to have one a and the headstock was exactly the same - the 'vox' label was a green sticker. it was all a bit old and looked like it was a cheap guitar back in the day - like the danelectros, but not quite as successful . . . .
Body looks like some kind of burns guitar I'm not sure. Check the headstock?
It looks like someone raped a guitar hero controller lol
Originally Posted by jazar94
Oh God, anal masturbation with a banana.
Wait...
**** YEAH! ANAL MASTURBATION WITH A BANANA!

Quote by Silent Murder
This man knows his cleaning essentials.

It'll smell nice afterwards too
Looks kind of like a Teisco.... But not exactly. It's probably one of those small vintage brands from a few decades ago.
Quote by trueamerican
Looks kind of like a Teisco.... But not exactly. It's probably one of those small vintage brands from a few decades ago.

Agreed. I think it might be a Teisco... Definitely looks like some kind of Japanese guitar from the 60's
Gear:
Gretsch Electromatic
"Partocaster" H-S-P90
Schecter Omen6 – Seymour Duncan '59 & JB
Fender Blues Jr.
92 MIM Fender Jazz Bass
Ovation Celebrity
Tempo classical
Martin D-28

Check out my guitar blog Electric String Cheese
Slight bump, but I offered £20 for it and took it home with me today.
Turns out it's an Audition guitar, so it's likely to have been built by Teisco or Kawai.

Slightly surprised when I plugged it in and it seemingly worked fine, no horrible crackle when pissing about with the volume and the pickup seems to be at the right height, it does however sound a lot like arse.
It's also extremely light, I'm gonna sand it down and admire it's plywood beauty, do away with the horrible non-adjustable bridge and turn it into a piece of playable art that'll look sweet on my bedroom wall.

All in all, it'll keep me busy for a while.
I have a harmony that looks alot like that but of course slightly different, You wouldn't be interested in getting rid of the old bridge would you? I kind of like the sunburst and ships seems to bring it to life, but you could always touch up the chips in the black area.