¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Bad music.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I like rock, metal, blues, jazz, classical, pop and plenty of other stuff.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
"A lot."

I don't feel the need to tell everyone exactly what I like, because they most likely don't care all that much. I know some people that, if asked that same question, would list every single band they listen to and most likely add side comments like "none of that radio shit".
I usually tell people that I'm into rock of all sorts, mostly the more blues based rock, but also alot of other stuff.. I often find myself alone with my taste in music at most parties and stuff, people in my city/country prefer dance and house music..
Heavy music...
"YOU WOT?"
Quote by dnamra13

when i was waiting for slayer there was a guy who kept on touching his **** in public i was like HELL NO !!!. what the F*** is wrong with this place.

I gig around London, UK, check us out/add us

www.facebook.com/follly
www.follly.com
I name a few bands and artists.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
This has happened at least six times
Person: "What's your favourite band?"
Me: "Queen and Aerosmith"
Person: "Who's Queen? Is she good? And..... Aerosmith..... I've heard of it..... isn't that Steven Tyler's band?? The dude from American idol?"
Me:
Person: "Why do you listen to all this obscure stuff which nobody has ever heard about?"
Signatureless. And this doesn't count. Because I said so.
I say older metal, even though its not but so they don't think I listen to metalcore
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Depressive Sucidal Black Metal..... Only joking, I listen to Brutal Death Metal.
"Tell me the name of some songs!"
I dunno erm.. Stripped Raped And Strangled?
"Right. *Edges away slowly*"
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
- "90's Alternative Rock kind of stuff...mostly..."
- Like grunge?
- "Erm, well....

...no."
HOW MANY ****ING RETARDED THREADS CAN YOU MAKE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

^someone should sig that
Quote by bluestratplayer
Im going to initial the back of every MG in guitarcenter "ZW" and see how many threads come out thinking Zakk Wylde owned thier amp.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Just me and rhino will end in the extinction of a species.
Last edited by rhino1957 at May 23, 2011,
you wouldn't know them... they're all kind of obscure.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by rhino1957
HOW MANY ****ING RETARDED THREADS CAN YOU MAKE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?! !?wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtf

^someone should sig that

Shut up.
^you shut up
Quote by bluestratplayer
Im going to initial the back of every MG in guitarcenter "ZW" and see how many threads come out thinking Zakk Wylde owned thier amp.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Just me and rhino will end in the extinction of a species.
I either name bands if I think they've heard of them, or just say folk or pop-punk, although that doesn't really sum it up that well.

My pet hate is when people say they like "everything, really." All it really means is that they've never tried to expand their horizons, and they always hate what I have to show them.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
Quote by rhino1957
^you shut up

lololol you're born 1996.
Quote by Sherlock_Bones
I like rap and chicken and rice

r u a gr8 animatur like disny?
I usually say, "I listen to a bit of everything, but not in a cliched 'I can't think of anything else to put on my MySpace' kind of way, literally everything, from 80's pop to Japanese rock to extreme Scandinavian Metal, but I also love Take That and The Jonas Brothers."

Normally makes people laugh, and at least one of those things will start usually start a conversation with most people
for people with a decent taste in music, "most rock and metal with clean vocals"
for everyone else,"rock and metal", which usually gets the response, "emo or goth"
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Page 1 of 4