Page 1 of 3
Myself.

But then I wouldn't exist, and wouldn't be able to erase myself from history, so I would exist, so I'd be able to erase myself, so I wouldn't be able to erase myself.....

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
No one.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
The guy who invented touch screen.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
PotBellySho-

Quote by Thrashtastic15
PotBellyShogun.

FUCK
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Imagine if your future self actually came back from the future to stop you from killing a person you went back in time to kill in the past.
Jesus
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Jesus

Seriously, think about it. I'm not saying it would be better without him, but it would certainly change the whole world as we know it.

EDIT:

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Jesus

MOTHERFU---- !
I'M A COWBOY
Last edited by loaded_ at May 23, 2011,
Quote by institutions
Abraham Lincoln.

We had a good thing going before he came and set them all free.

Spot on. Hehe.

Or maybe Thomas Jefferson and his cronies. The the UK would still be ruling the roost, so to speak.
Last edited by Ghefly at May 23, 2011,
Quote by institutions
Abraham Lincoln.

We had a good thing going before he came and set them all free.

Quote by Ghefly
Spot on.

RACIST

EDIT: lol I'm actually Canadian, dont give a crap whether you have black people as slaves or not
I like shotguns. thats all you need to know
Quote by slashermaster
RACIST

What's racist about not liking blacks?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Meh, if there wasn't a Jesus someone else would probably have given the oppressed people of the Middle East spiritual leadership in the first century AD. Individuals don't cause history, individuals are expressions of history.
Last edited by Kumanji at May 23, 2011,
Quote by ShredWithEd
Jesus.

the world would be way too hopeless. not kidding.

OT: nobody, title says 'could' not 'have to'
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I choose the Batman.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
PotBellyShogun
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Last edited by SomebodySomeone at May 23, 2011,
Quote by SomebodySomeone

seriously? you don't want albert einstein to exist? you don't want galileo to exist? that's a little bit harsh, even if all they did for the topic in the article is speakerphone the discoveries, they're still overall massive icons of history

unless, course, you actually just wanted to share the topic in a suitable way.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
PotBellyShogun
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
You can't. If that person doesn't exist... there parent's lives are completely different. Any future offspring they have don't exist. Their high school significant other lives an entirely different life... and by the end of it all, Hitler existed, but traveled with a carnival making balloon animals and encouraging Jewish children to live life being proud of their heritage.

Ha... I mentioned Hitler and didn't kill him. You lose, TS.
Last edited by ZanasCross at May 23, 2011,
Page 1 of 3