Page 1 of 2
You're on a bus. At the front. You can feel a sneeze cooming. You don't have any tissues. You have to sneeze in your hand. There's a hot girl sat next to you. You have to sneeze. There's no escaping it. You have to. You sneeze. Into your hand. You can feel the mucus dripping down your palm. There's no where to wipe it. It's disgusting. Where can you wipe it. What do you do. You're at the front. Everyone's looking. You made a loud sneeze noise. Everyone's looking. You have to get rid of it. Where do you wipe this. You can't go around with snot on your hand. You have to do something.

What do you do?
Oh rapture, where are you when I wish for you?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Passionately rub it on the girl's face.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Do the Carlton.
Your hands will be moving so fast, no one will pay attention to them.
Let the mucus fling off. By the time you've finished, you'll have fresh, clean hands and hopefully you'll have attracted the hot girl.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Inject it with a toxic serum and send it to PotBellyShotgun because he likes eating boogers and snot. And poopy.
Quote by G.Krizzel
Use the snot as lubrication for some in-bus-fapping and ask the girl if she wants to join.

the girl's only there because I didn't want you guys to cheat and say "wipe it on the seat next to me"
Quote by PotBellyShogun
the girl's only there because I didn't want you guys to cheat and say "wipe it on the seat next to me"

Actually I think you will find the girl is not there. And since when was there such a thing as 'cheating' this imaginary scenario?
The only good answer is: burn it down. Burn it all down!!! That's what reddit would do.

Oh and... masturbating ofcourse.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Your avatar is relevant.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Oh God I lol'ed

Quote by Ēzio

Would you like to see my Soundcloud?
I love Padgea7x
TS, your avatar has never been more relevant.
I've missed you, Pit...
This would never happen to me, because I always carry some tissues in my back pocket. But I sometimes slightly rub my nose, which postpones the sneeze, then ask the hot chick for some tissues.

But if it did happen, I would start searching something from my pockets or backpack and then be like "****, my caramel candies are all melting!" and then lick my hand clean/offer the girl to lick it clean.
I don't have mucus-y coughs, I've never really had them for whatever reason.
If it happened though, I'd close my fist till everyone but me forgot about it and then discreetly wipe it in my pocket or sleeve.

Pretend to reach for something that you know is in your other pocket (depending on which hand has mucus dripping from it). Then, after said hand is free of all nasal debris, reach into the other pocket and briefly pull out the object, as if assuring yourself that you didn't forget something very important.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by PotBellyShogun
^ that looks autistic

wat
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by PotBellyShogun
^ I'm not wiping snot on my iPod ew

Oh wait, so is this actually happening to you?

Replace a tooth with a cyanide capsule. When you start to sneeze, don't cover your nose with anything, just let it fly. Then quickly bite into the capsule and die. It will look like you sneezed out a part of your brain and the hot chick will cry over your dead body, because you died in such a tragic way.
Quote by Gerard_xD
Oh wait, so is this actually happening to you?

I'm imagining him on the bus now typing with snot filled hands trying to figure out what to do.
I would put both my hands on my legs, sit straight up and look dazed like it was the most intense sneeze of my life.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at May 23, 2011,
I stop imagining it.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Quote by PotBellyShogun

Why not just put an old man there?
This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by PotBellyShogun

I'd probably do this anyway. Or my pants. I'm not out to impress anyone. What do you think the girl would do in this situation? Probably wipe it on the seat next to her.
Quote by beyondthegrave
Fap!!!!

Your avatar. That is all
This will start a RIOT! in me
Page 1 of 2