Hi , all
I have one question, I have both programs...I have cort x6 guitar....
but when i play, it sound likes crap....i don't like sound...so I want your help...how to make from my Pc, a amp like the "pro"..not really pro, but like real Amp...
I have Asio....

But how can i manage my sound, if I've managed noise reduction it kills my sound...
Do I have to buy a new sound card or what...

I'm despreed guy's and laydies.....

I used Reaper and Kristal...do you know any other program...
I'm guessing you're just plugging your cable straight into your computer. You're going to need an audio interface (USB preferably, you might not have a Firewire port on your computer) with a Hi-Z input such as the Line 6 UX series, Avid Mbox and Fast Track.

Reaper will work just fine.
yes, i've just put the cable direct in my sound card..."Line 6 UX series, Avid Mbox and Fast Track." how cheap is this
we're talking maybe 100$, the Mboxes are a bit more expensive. Depends where you live too.
is there any software, program that can helps-----I live in Europe, in the Balkan...
Quote by k10
is there any software, program that can helps-----I live in Europe, in the Balkan...
You need an interface regardless of what software you use.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.