so i'm having a tele built that should be done relatively soon, and I was looking at getting a custom logo on the headstock.

I've looked through a few sites, but most places seem to just give you replicas rather than giving you an option to customize one. Does anyone know a good site that does custom work?

Thanks
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Get some water-slide decal paper (for inkjet or laser printers, depending what type of printer you have) off eBay and print your own design.

well, i'd rather have the legit metallic ink and not ink jet
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
then print it in a metalic colour.
srsly, what kind of super special printers do you think those decal places use. they still use ink...

or better yet, if youre having it built by a person, put a design on a piece of paper, and ask them to inlay it on