basically, is the gigmaster 30 any good?

i play mostly progressive metal/ technical death metal
Last edited by funkyadhesive at May 23, 2011,
for what?
Quote by RetroGunslinger
using nines for drop C# is like stringing the guitar with spaghetti

My Colourful Rig:
ESP M-ii Deluxe
ENGL E570
Mesa/Boogie Simul 295 Stereo
Framus FR212 v30
I hear it's a rather useful device for the amplification of guitar signals.
Quote by Ascendant
I hear it's a rather useful device for the amplification of guitar signals.

i heard people use it as wardrobe ( not really for the people who think it's real )
Quote by RetroGunslinger
using nines for drop C# is like stringing the guitar with spaghetti

My Colourful Rig:
ESP M-ii Deluxe
ENGL E570
Mesa/Boogie Simul 295 Stereo
Framus FR212 v30
Check out fearedse on youtube and all his videos. He demo'd the Gigmaster and it sounds pretty punchy but has a pretty unique tone to it, IMO. However, all of his videos are very professionally mixed and you have to listen for subtle differences it tone to determine if you like the amp or not.
Quote by polishedbullet
Check out fearedse on youtube and all his videos. He demo'd the Gigmaster and it sounds pretty punchy but has a pretty unique tone to it, IMO. However, all of his videos are very professionally mixed and you have to listen for subtle differences it tone to determine if you like the amp or not.

Good idea listening to Ola Englund, he demos loads of metal amps. The only problem is that he makes them sound very, very similar, so, as polishedbullet said, you have to listen to the really subtle differences.
Quote by Cracked.com
Then they torched an Apple Store and made a PowerPoint about their experiences.
yeah, i've seen those videos, liked the tone, just wanted to get some other opinions.

my only worry is that it only has one preamp tube , unsure on how this will affect the tone
Last edited by funkyadhesive at May 23, 2011,