You going out with their friend after going out with them....

I was just thinking, do guys generally go "it's ok bro, I understand " and girls "How could you do that to me!? YOU BITCH!" or is it the other way round? I haven't much experience with the matter and was just wondering...

Discuss!
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
ask first.

if they say no, murder them and bury them in their mother's back garden. then go out with whoever you want.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by laid-to-waste
ask first.

if they say no, murder them and bury them in their mother's back garden. then go out with whoever you want.

I like this solution

Oh and FYI I am currently not in a situation where this particularly matters to me, it's mostly just for future reference
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
I had this very same situation.....The girls were best friends, and they had some secret "code" where "You don't date your best friends ex".

It didnt last too long...
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
I once created a huge shitstorm by dating a friend of my ex. Years later, in a different group of friends, one of my exes encouraged me getting together with her best friend, because she thought we would work well together.

My point is that it depends on the friendship, and their attitudes towards you and towards each other. Just make sure the friend is at least approached about it first in order to prevent bullshit.
well it's not relationships, but me and my ex's best friend get on really well now. she chose me over my ex because i'm a better friend to her =']
PRS SE Torero | Fender MIM Tele | Jackson RR3

Bugera TriRec Infinium | Randall RH50T

Marshall 1960AV

Soundcloud
Band Facebook
Ask first then if they say no, do it anyway to help them move on..
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by G.Krizzel
Pimp bitches.

Get money.

that's more like it.

I think it's kind of insensitive. it seems like you're just going out with the first person to get close to the second person.
Ask first. My friend asked me if he could go out with my ex and I said yes. All was well.
Was lacking a decent sig. Still is.
I think it's the general thing to ask first.

It depends on how close you are really, like Uber close friends - it'd be ask and follow their response. If its a friend that you're not close to, check up but do whatever more or less.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
It depends man.

How lang have they been dating? Is he or she over it? How lang since it's been over between them?

A lot of factors should be taken into account. And like MakinLattes said, it kinda looks like you're just friends so you can date his or her girl/boyfriend.

If you're really interested in the boy or girl, I'm sure a good friend would understand. Though it is walking on thin ice.

That's my experience so far. I would say that in general, it is frowned upon, especially if it's within a small time frame.
Quote by ..NEM..
*hugs back and grabs White Ponys ass*
there's a guy I know who's dated me and all of my friends at least once and now he's re-dating one of them. he's like a a disease that never goes away.
cat
Quote by G.Krizzel
Fück bitches.

Get money.

OT: As long as they'd ask I'd be cool with it.

If someone doesn't want it to happen I feel like it's being selfish about your own needs and not letting a potentially great relationship fulfill.
Last edited by Horizontal at May 23, 2011,
As long as it isn't obvious that you used your ex to get closer to her friend. Like, give it at least 6 months in between.
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.