I hooked up my Vypyr 75 to my Mac computer in hopes of being able to record some songs. My Mac reads up the connection. I clicked on Preferences and clicked on Vypyr Interface. Yet I get no sound or any sound signal showing up on Garageband. Can't see what I'm doing wrong, any suggestions.
i had the same issue before i got rid of my vypyr. i gave up with trying to do that. idk if its just my local GC or if its national but mine does a garageband workshop on saturdays or something so maybe that would be a good thing to check out and see if u can go to it? if not, email peavey and ask them
i had the same issue before i got rid of my vypyr. i gave up with trying to do that. idk if its just my local GC or if its national but mine does a garageband workshop on saturdays or something so maybe that would be a good thing to check out and see if u can go to it? if not, email peavey and ask them

I know my local GC iare holding those classes on Saturdays. I just might have to go this coming weekend if I can't get it working before that.

Have you selected it as an input on your track in Garageband?

I click on "New Track" then click on "Real Instrument" and I get no sound at all.
ya, i would say give those workshops a try. if not, i kno that at most apple stores there are people that are pretty familiar with gargeband so they may be able to help u. if not, im wiling to bet u can find a garageband nut at ur local GC
Make sure your 'monitor' is on in Garageband.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.