Holy shit. Just took a Geometry Honors exam and did so bad. I have a B+ or A- average all quarters but this examine ****ed me over. Only 10 kids out of the 500(ish) that have taken it in the past 7 or 8 years have got higher than a B+ on it.

So, what was your worst final exam experience have you had in high school or college.
Last edited by ampoverload at May 23, 2011,
Chinese IB exam. Everything that wasn't multiple choice, true or false, or mix 'n' match, I left blank
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

C4 maths completely raped me.

Still got an A overall though. Haven't a clue how, tbh.

stratkat
I shat myself in the middle of the test in front of everyone after drinking too many energy drinking to help me stay awake and study. I then finished the test later in used school tracksuit bottoms and carried my shit stained trousers in a see-through bag, then went to the pub.
Showed up to my computer science final a bit late. Totally was under the impression it wasn't until next week like THE REST OF THE FINALS
Quote by laid-to-waste
I just did really well in my citizenship exam.

Feels good.

Lol at feeling achievement after doing a citizenship exam.
MY chemistry exam two years ago.
Holy shit we had to do a lab that involved diluting solutions and predicting the dilutions based on the colours of something,
I dont remember but i only got credit for wearing the safety goggles
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
3 weeks ago, set theory final. I felt dizzy afterwards. I got an A though, so f yea.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Duffman123
I shat myself in the middle of the test in front of everyone after drinking too many energy drinking to help me stay awake and study. I then finished the test later in used school tracksuit bottoms and carried my shit stained trousers in a see-through bag, then went to the pub.

Then your mate Jay split up with his girlfriend? Shit man, I think I know you, you organised the school prom. My name's Donavon.
Check out my fitness blog here
This:

mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by maiden_man_666
Then your mate Jay split up with his girlfriend? Shit man, I think I know you, you organised the school prom. My name's Donavon.

Well your a big bad bully and I don't really like you that much
Quote by Duffman123
Lol at feeling achievement after doing a citizenship exam.

Shh, bro, I did really good. Also, my Maths resit was shit. It was only an improvement of 5 marks on one of the two tests, the other one was the same. Overall, B. ):

Quote by Duffman123

brilliant
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Last edited by laid-to-waste at May 23, 2011,
I missed out the last page of a biology A2 exam.. luckily it was that rubbish one everyone complained about last year because it had unrelated concepts.

Did quite well on it on the retest.. but then again EVERYONE did. Still annoyed they charged for the retest despite the HUGE number of complaints on it.

Also, General studies. I gave up half way through and just wrote rubbish to fill the space.
Quote by Duffman123

You shouldn't have got with Charlotte
Check out my fitness blog here
Sophomore year of high school during my Geometry exam, my teacher walks past my desk and looks at my paper (I was leaning back for a second to collect my thoughts because I'd been messing up a little). He looks at one question, says 'is there anything you'd like to change about this question?' to the one answer I thought I had right on the page, and just takes my paper. I had two pages not finished yet and wasn't even close to saying I was done. He just walked right out of the room too, and if you got caught in the halls during exams you were immediately given a 0 on whatever class you were in so I couldn't follow him.

Still got a B+, but still, screw that guy.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by fearofthemark
Chinese IB exam. Everything that wasn't multiple choice, true or false, or mix 'n' match, I left blank

Screw the IB. It's hell. I have one year till the finals myself.
I had a complete Alzheimer's moment on my Control Systems exam last semester. Couldn't remember a single thing I studied. I somehow got 32%.

Also, my IB maths exam. I barely scraped a 5. If it weren't for that, I couldn't have gotten into university. I was so nervous. I also have a maths exam tomorrow. As you can see, my study habits have not improved.
Quote by Silent Murder
I missed out the last page of a biology A2 exam.. luckily it was that rubbish one everyone complained about last year because it had unrelated concepts.

Did quite well on it on the retest.. but then again EVERYONE did. Still annoyed they charged for the retest despite the HUGE number of complaints on it.

Also, General studies. I gave up half way through and just wrote rubbish to fill the space.
The one with the shrews?

One of the easiest exams I've ever done.

EDIT: That came out really douchey >_>

All you really needed was common sense though. I guess those sorts of exams suit me

stratkat
Last edited by EuBoat at May 23, 2011,
Quote by Jyrgen
Screw the IB. It's hell. I have one year till the finals myself.

Good luck

You'll need it
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I forgot to study for an AP Economics exam last year and I got 45% on it, not bad considering I didn't have any idea what was going on in the class.
cat
I had an Analytical Methods in Electrical Engineering final exam last semester that was ridiculous. The teacher had accepted a research job somewhere else, so he didn't even bother teaching us Fourier transforms - which was more than half the test.

I managed to pull an 85 on the exam and an A- in the class, but I studied more for that exam than I did for my Circuits and Signal Processing exams combined.
Quote by fearofthemark
Good luck

You'll need it

Muchos thanks. Our school is pretty crappy as an IB school.

Should have went to the national high school side instead. I'm scared to death about the upcoming year.
Law School examinations - I can't even tell you how much I'm relieved to have gotten through it.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

The worst feeling in the world is knowing you have to do great on the college final to secure a decent grade and when you look at the test, you realize you're in over your head...

Shit happened to me last quarter, I just left
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
For some reason my effective speaking class in college had a final. So I studied for it and then overslept. I showed up with 15 minutes left to take the test, did it as fast as I could, and somehow got an 89.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
In college I was so nervous about one particular final that I got a nosebleed halfway through it and bled all over the paper. I think I got a B though.

When I was in high school taking the SATs, someone I know showed up way late, took a seat right in the front of the room in front of the proctor's desk, put his head down on the desk, and around 5 minutes later vomited all over the place. And that's a test you have to pay money for.
Got a 45/100 on my Physics (E&M) final. thank god for 25 point curves

**** weed out classes
I make house muuuusic!
www.soundcloud.com/sean-garfola

My Gear:
Schecter Tempest custom
Pro Co Rat Duecetone Distortion
Boss Space Echo
Boss Super Chorus
Line 6 Verbzilla
Digitech Jam-man
Peavey ValveKing 212