Hey, Suggest me some challenging songs which are on Drop D tuning. Challenging meaning challenging RIFFS.
Also it has to be metal, and nothing by Lamb Of God << I already got that covered
LOG FTW!! lol :P

Thanks In Advance
Not metal, or indeed that challenging, Devil in A Midnight Mass by Billy Talent. That shit is sooo much fun to play. Also, Four Year Strong have some pretty intense riffs, but neither are they metal.

You could get tabs for Killswitch Engage, Gojira or any other riffy metal bands, and play them in drop D, instead of C?
Quote by Stud_Muffin
You could get tabs for Killswitch Engage, Gojira or any other riffy metal bands, and play them in drop D, instead of C?

Good idea, gonna go try some Children Of Bodom =D
I hate to be "that guy", but this seems more suited for the suggest me a song thread. For the sake of staying on topic, try Sleepwalking Past Hope by HIM. It's a ten minute masterpiece. If that's not your thing, try Six by All That Remains. However, be warned. It's normally in D Standard, but I move it around and can play the whole song perfectly in Drop D, so there will be a tiny bit of mental work involved.
Quote by Duality Ninja
I hate to be "that guy", but this seems more suited for the suggest me a song thread. For the sake of staying on topic, try Sleepwalking Past Hope by HIM. It's a ten minute masterpiece. If that's not your thing, try Six by All That Remains. However, be warned. It's normally in D Standard, but I move it around and can play the whole song perfectly in Drop D, so there will be a tiny bit of mental work involved.

link to the thread pls? =)
and thanks for the songs, they are awesome =D
I think most of Trivium's Ascendancy is in drop D. I know Like Light To The Flies is, that's kinda challenging and fun to play
Quote by Calibos
Slither - VelvetRevolver

Challenging?
Mesa Boogie Dual Rec Roadster
Marshall 1960 4x12
Jackson DK2M Pro
Yamaha RGX121D
ESP LTD 5 String Bass

Recording Software:
Pod Farm
Reaper
Superior Drummer 2.0