Does anyone else like the Jerry Jackson cartoons? I think they're hilarious. They're done by David Firth, the same guy who does Salad Fingers, Burnt Face Man and Devvo.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
The "Super Mario Parondies" was spectacular, but the others aren't as good, probably cos the novelty wears off after you've seen the first one.

I do like David Firth's stuff in general.
salad fingers frightened the shit out of me

fuck that guy, man
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
My favourite's probably the one about his friends.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
I thought that the 1st Salad Fingers was the best for the "I like rusty spoons" etc part...the rest are just totally out there. I also like Linkin Park Kem To My House - actually I like the part when "John" says that adverts are his favorite show on the television.
Quote by UnmagicMushroom
I thought that the 1st Salad Fingers was the best for the "I like rusty spoons" etc part...the rest are just totally out there. I also like Linkin Park Kem To My House - actually I like the part when "John" says that adverts are his favorite show on the television.

Yes There are so many quotes from them that my friends and I still share after first seeing them a good couple of years ago.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Quote by SlipknotRule93
Yes There are so many quotes from them that my friends and I still share after first seeing them a good couple of years ago.

Yeah...It's been about 5 or 6 years or so since I last saw them...but me and my friends still joke about them from time to time just because they are so random and somewhat retardedly rememberable
I love everything he has made. Such an insanely creative mind, and he lives pretty close to me (Hull/Doncaster area). He recently did some great work with the BBC, and Mitchell and Webb, which are insanely funny.

Jerry Jackson is still one of my favourite things ever though. When I take the piss out what someone else has said, I use Jerry Jacksons voice as a default, to add to the comic effect :P
Me and my friends still quote David Firth's stuff quite regularly, the guy's a legend... Infact i was watching the latest episode of doctor who with a friend yesterday and there was a line that sounded SO David Firth it was unbelievable, we both just burst out laughing.

Jerry Jackson is probably my least favourite by him but it's still hilarious.
Quote by Stud_Muffin
I love everything he has made. Such an insanely creative mind, and he lives pretty close to me (Hull/Doncaster area). He recently did some great work with the BBC, and Mitchell and Webb, which are insanely funny.

Jerry Jackson is still one of my favourite things ever though. When I take the piss out what someone else has said, I use Jerry Jacksons voice as a default, to add to the comic effect :P

Celebrity Fame Zeppelin

It was pretty funny a while ago on Xbox Live because I was in a party with two of my friends who didn't know each other, but both knew the Jerry Jackson voice and it was hilarious. It makes everything you say instantly funnier.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I think that's the point

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
If you've not heard of MC Devvo, you should check him out too. (Big 'if', though.)

edit: I should probably read the OP before I rush off, sounding like a tw@t and all
Last edited by Sherlock_Bones at May 24, 2011,
Lol, I haven't watched much Devvo, I watch more of his cartoons and stuff. Burnt Face Man and Jerry Jackson are my favourite series by him.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest