Last night I opened the box of my new 6505+ 112, took the amp out and placed it out the ground. When I put it down, it make a slight jingling sound. I figured that wasn't good. I looked around and didn't see anything obviously wrong with it, so I plugged it in and it sounded normal. I didn't have time yesterday, but after work I plan on taking it apart a bit to see if there's something loose.

Any idea what the sound may be?
Quote by r3h0ld3r
Last night I opened the box of my new 6505+ 112, took the amp out and placed it out the ground. When I put it down, it make a slight jingling sound. I figured that wasn't good. I looked around and didn't see anything obviously wrong with it, so I plugged it in and it sounded normal. I didn't have time yesterday, but after work I plan on taking it apart a bit to see if there's something loose.

Any idea what the sound may be?

lol it was the spring reverb very likely.
it makes alot of noise when the amp is moved.
That would be wonderful if that's the case. I was really hoping it wasn't going to turn into some big ordeal. This is my first amp with a reverb built in.
I second the revahb tank answah mahn

Me traveling down Jamaican road with amp in car and thinking amp getting destroyed back there mahn
Reverb tank. Mine does it too. Don't worry about it.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.