I'm using a Line 6 UX2 with Reaper and its not registering my mic's. I've tried dynamic and condenser mics, all the inputs, with phantom power and without, with different drivers. No luck. Theres just a little volume spike when I turn on the phantom power and thats it.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemicalFire
You're plugging an interface into an interface...

Interfaception

Pls tell me what is Interfaception. and how to solve.

Have you checked that cable?
Is the cable a balanced XLR?
Also, make sure the input on the track is assigned to the Ux2
its definitely an XLR, and im pretty sure its balanced.
Quote:

Interfaception

Did you change the inputs in Pod Farm to the mic input rather than an instrument input? I had the same problem first time I used a mic, and that solved it.
I'm not using Pod Farm, I'm talking about regular mic inputs
Quote:

Interfaception

Quote by Slapp62
I'm not using Pod Farm, I'm talking about regular mic inputs

Fair enough. I just assumed you were given you said you were using a UX2. My bad.
bump, anyone know how to use mic's with the UX2 without Podfarm?
Quote:

Interfaception

Last edited by Slapp62 at May 25, 2011,
yes in your daw open up the ASIO options and it will open up the UX2 driver options and you change from instruments inputs to mic inputs. i never recorded podfarm with mics and i record with mics about everyday lol.

also check pod farm mixer (even if its not open it saves mixer settings) there is a X2 boost in there that I use for dynamic mics
Quote by FireHawk
yes in your daw open up the ASIO options and it will open up the UX2 driver options and you change from instruments inputs to mic inputs. i never recorded podfarm with mics and i record with mics about everyday lol.

also check pod farm mixer (even if its not open it saves mixer settings) there is a X2 boost in there that I use for dynamic mics

I'm not that slow. I've done that.

My UX2 is only letting me record with Pod Farm running in the background. The i/o options are useless for me, they all do the same thing once I've chosen which instrument I want in PodFarm.
Quote:

Interfaception