Hello,
i have bought Behringer DR600 Digital Reverb stompbox. It works fine with adapter but when I try to use 9V battery it works only for about 5 minutes (new battery, tried 3 batteries). It's normal behaviour of this pedal? I like this pedal but I'm not sure if it is flawed product...
It's looks like unusable with batteries (anyway I don't want use them,i am only asking if is this normal).
Last edited by Yuraj at May 23, 2011,
Just use the adapter. Behringer pedals are low quality and eat batteries.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by InanezGuitars44
Just use the adapter. Behringer pedals are low quality and eat batteries.

Yes, it's true. I'm only using it for practice with my Behringer GM108 amp . Anyway I think it sounds very good at low price of amp and effect.
Thanks
Vintage V100BB
Behringer GM108
Oh there is no doubt it can sound good for it's price, but the construction isn't too great. One of the downfalls is low battery life. Another is dodgey switches, but if you take care of it you should be fine.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Well, i will use only adapter.
This is my first pedal. I buy it because my amp's lack of reverb.
Vintage V100BB
Behringer GM108
Quote by stig354
Rule of thumb - never use batteries

What about Fuzz?
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.