I found the Schecter for about 350 used and the LTD for around 250. Decent guitars, or should I look around for something better then this?
Last edited by kharn_tb at May 23, 2011,
I'd go for the Hellraiser, all the way mate. I've got the SC-207 and it's sweet - but I'd go for the C-1 Hellraiser any day.

However, if you feel like saving 100 bucks, don't hestitate to grab the sc-207 for that price.
It's awesome. Good pickups, perfect for some heavy chugging, and nice leads. Can't complain - also it feels very "easy" to play.
"Don't dwell with the past - look forward and do what ever you want to do".
Last edited by Csjbrg at May 23, 2011,
Is it a Hellraiser or a C-1 Elite? There isn't a Hellraiser C-1 Elite.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Elite
Squier Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 POD XT-Live
Blackstar HT-1 Combo
I love my C-1 Elite I would highly recommend it, but I have never play the SC-207 so I don't know if it's better.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Elite
Squier Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 POD XT-Live
Blackstar HT-1 Combo
Where do you live? $350 for a C-1 Elite is a little pricey if it doesn't come with a case or any extras.

If it's just the guitar, try to get it for $300. They're solid guitars with a pickup swap.
I got my C-1 for $250 with a hardshell case.. Don't pay $350. You can get it for cheaper. I've seen a few go for $250 or less.
i am also looking at a nearby store. The prices are a little higher but its a nice place i've bought from them before.