Page 1 of 2
Wooo Its my birthday today and I have work tomorrow so i cant get smashed until the weekend.

So im 20 and yea....

Wheres my birthday present pit?
Hey, I turn 20 this year too. Wanna get real with me and finally chill to the sound of the banana hammock clocking the ice wind turbine?
I'm 20 and it's one of the most pointless ages. I'm no longer young but I'm still too young to drink.
Quote by Fat Lard
I turned 20 in 2010. Everyone in this thread can suck it
I turned 20 last year too
Last edited by musiclover2399 at May 23, 2011,
You get nothing but contempt. Self made birthday threads are bad and you should feel bad because no one cared enough to make one for you.
It must suck knowing that it will be another full year before you can buy booze
You get to play with whatever you find in my pocket.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by smokeysteve22
^ Win.

Edit: guy above you. That was a fail

Hey, im British

What's the drinking age in Britain?
No idea why, here in the U.S., you can die for your country, but can't buy some beers.
Last edited by Norse Thrasher at May 23, 2011,
Quote by Norse Thrasher
What's the drinking age in Britain?
No idea why, here in the U.S., you can die for your country, but can't be some beers.

16 for smoking and 18 for everything.
Quote by Amaseng
It must suck knowing that it will be another full year before you can buy booze

It must suck knowing that you have to be 21 to buy booze, because I'm 21 and have been buying booze legaly for the past 3 years!
Quote by boreamor
Nope because I'm not a dick.
Quote by spanish lovin
then did you just call yourself a PUSSY???

^This = Win
You don't need to be 21 to buy beer in America. Just walk in like you own the place in decent clothes, pick up a bag of chips along with the booze (so you're not there just for the booze it seems), and smile.
Happy bday brother! I'm 21 in a few weeks!

Feel sorry for you blokes in the US, 18 is the coming of age for everything downunder as well. Oh, bar gambling, I believe.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
Quote by mike_anderson25
Happy bday brother! I'm 21 in a few weeks!

Feel sorry for you blokes in the US, 18 is the coming of age for everything downunder as well. Oh, bar gambling, I believe.

Yeah, us Americans really need to do something about this drinking age. It's just ridiculous.
Quote by smokeysteve22
16 for smoking and 18 for everything.

It has been 18 for smoking for years...

Happy birthday though brah.
I turned 20 in two years from now!!!

Happy burfday, TS!
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Quote by Death_switch
It has been 18 for smoking for years...

Happy birthday though brah.

16 legally aloud to smoke. 18 to purchase fags

Im pretty sure but might be wrong
Quote by Death_switch
Even Wales?

Never been, but I hear a lot of Englishmen and Scotsmen poking fun at it all the time. I'm not sure why it's bad.
Quote by smokeysteve22
16 legally aloud to smoke. 18 to purchase fags

Im pretty sure but might be wrong

Same difference. You can even drink in restaurants at 16 but generally the law means only over eighteens are really able to do it regularly.

Quote by Norse Thrasher
Never been, but I hear a lot of Englishmen and Scotsmen poking fun at it all the time. I'm not sure why it's bad.

Oh Englishmen poke fun at Scotland too. I highly doubt Scotland would fit into the Americanized cultural view of 'Europe'; in fact I think you'd be very shocked if you were to tread the mean streets of Glasgow
Quote by Norse Thrasher

I've only been once but I loved it, the people were the friendliest out of everywhere I've visited or lived. And my oldest brother is Welsh and he's just absolutely legendary

Beautiful country though dude, absolutely gorgeous.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
Quote by Fat Lard
I turned 20 in 2010. Everyone in this thread can suck it

In-****in'-deed.

Happy birthday!
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Death_switch
Same difference. You can even drink in restaurants at 16 but generally the law means only over eighteens are really able to do it regularly.

Oh Englishmen poke fun at Scotland too. I highly doubt Scotland would fit into the Americanized cultural view of 'Europe'; in fact I think you'd be very shocked if you were to tread the mean streets of Glasgow

My grandmother's from Galashiels. Kind of a remote town, from what another Scottish guy told me, on here.
But yeah, I'm definitely aware of the 'tensions' between Englishmen and Scots
I do hear the Scottish football team is absolutely horrible, too. Like it's almost a national tradition to completely blow at football.

I've only been once but I loved it, the people were the friendliest out of everywhere I've visited or lived. And my oldest brother is Welsh and he's just absolutely legendary

I do want to tour Europe some day, and I'll definitely give it a stop when I do. I wanna ultimately end up in Norway, though. Beautiful women, too
Last edited by Norse Thrasher at May 23, 2011,
Quote by mike_anderson25

Mostly Welsh people are very friendly and if you're in a city like Cardiff everything is hunky-dory. However in some parts of Wales I'd be afraid to speak for fear of letting people know I was English and getting my ass kicked.

Quote by Norse Thrasher
My grandmother's from Galashiels. Kind of a remote town, from what another Scottish guy told me, on here.
But yeah, I'm definitely aware of the 'tensions' between Englishmen and Scots
I do hear the Scottish football team is absolutely horrible, too. Like it's almost a national tradition to completely blow at football.

Their national team is just pretty bad at playing football but the top two teams in their domestic league have a horrible and violent sectarian rivalry. I think the whole country is generally ashamed of it.
I'm 20 today too! Cheers brah!
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by Norse Thrasher

I do want to tour Europe some day, and I'll definitely give it a stop when I do. I wanna ultimately end up in Norway, though. Beautiful women, too

Eastern Europe is the best place to go for women because they travel from all over the place. When I was last in Budapest I stayed in a hostel room with two American guys, a Brazilian girl, three German girls and a Swedish guy.

Come to think of it I met loads of Brazilian girls in Slovakia too, they were all over the place.
Quote by Death_switch

Their national team is just pretty bad at playing football but the top two teams in their domestic league have a horrible and violent sectarian rivalry. I think the whole country is generally ashamed of it.

I would be, too, since I probably would enjoy watching football more than American football.
(Why American football is called 'football', I have no idea... the only time they use their feet is for punts and field goals.)
Quote by Norse Thrasher
I would be, too, since I probably would enjoy watching football more than American football.
(Why American football is called 'football', I have no idea... the only time they use their feet is for punts and field goals.)

I like American Football. It is a lot more exciting than what you'd see over here especially in Scotland
Quote by Death_switch
I like American Football. It is a lot more exciting than what you'd see over here especially in Scotland

Are there fist fights on the field, over there?
Just curious.
I got you the most br00talzz present of all...

NOOOOOTHIIINNNNGGG!!
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
Quote by Norse Thrasher
Are there fist fights on the field, over there?
Just curious.

No nothing like that really happens and crowd trouble isn't as bad as it was in the 70s and 80s but things can occasionally get a bit rough.

In England there are barely any reported cases of football violence anymore and the players know they'll be suspended if they do something stupid.

Anyway better stay on topic in here. Venture into the football thread if you want to learn more about the game; there are a few American guys who post regularly in there and some Celtic and Rangers fans who can explain their rivalry to you much better than I possibly could.
Page 1 of 2