Poll: Do you think sympathy is worth giving in this life?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you think sympathy is worth giving in this life?
Yes
26 90%
No
3 10%
Voters: 29.
"no one gives anyone sympathy. you ask for sympathy you ****ing fall behind. Life isnt nice, Life just ****s you over and over until you finally step up, and take responsibility. you, are going to fall far behind. Boo hoo "Sympathy" ******."

Do you think sympathy is worth giving in this life?
Poll coming.

EDIT: The quote above like some of you have assumed, is not what i have said.
But what someone said to me. So i thought i'd ask the Pit what they thought about sympathy.
Last edited by guitartaber93 at May 23, 2011,
Quote by G.Krizzel
No Sympathy For You!!!

I read this in the voice of the soup nazi.
OT: Yeah. Sometimes it feels good.
Quote by Horizontal
I read this in the voice of the soup nazi.
OT: Yeah. Sometimes it feels good.

I'm empathetic, can't be helped.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Other people's problems they overwhelm my mind. They say compassion is a virtue, but I don't have the time.

For real: Yeah, for people I know & care about.
No frggin durr. Sympathy is one of the best things one can give in their life.
Quote by Kumanji
Jesus, Guitartaber, you need to man the f*ck up and stop acting like a spoilt child.

What makes you say that?
TS, stop being an angsty teen.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Yes. I give sympathy and am generous to people as much as possible. I see no need in unneccessarily being a dick to people. Espicially girls, I don't get why some guys feel the need to treat them like shit but thats not me. I actually am pretty dissapointed in myself if I'm a dick to someone and i feel guilty

But if people don't wanna try you with sympathy and equality then **** 'em. If they can't respect you, then forget about them
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by rgrockr
TS, stop being an angsty teen.

Why do you think i'm being angsty?
I'm asking a question.
you have a bad day?
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Quote by vicarious46
Yes. I give sympathy and am generous to people as much as possible. I see no need in unneccessarily being a dick to people. Espicially girls, I don't get why some guys feel the need to treat them like shit but thats not me. I actually am pretty dissapointed in myself if I'm a dick to someone and i feel guilty

But if people don't wanna try you with sympathy and equality then **** 'em. If they can't respect you, then forget about them

/tried and failed to take advantage of women because of this
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Nelsean
He collects social security for his way of life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqz3ZUDMQRE&feature=watch_response

Does he deserve sympathy?

no
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Quote by Swannie
you have a bad day?

Me? Kinda, i just got this old shit talker saying all kinds of BS to me. And the quote above was one of them.
Quote by guitartaber93
Why do you think i'm being angsty?
I'm asking a question.

Any negative thought about "this world" is teenage angst.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.